• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Phobias

Splatoonlover1

Inkling
I have acrophobia, and I don't quite know why. Even if it's something as small as a street curb, I feel like I'm going to fall off and break something. My parents, my brother, and I went to a fair once, and we were on a ride that swung back and forth like a pendulum. We also got on a ride that's circular and slowly goes upwards, then plummets down at terminal velocity. (I don't know what they're called, though the second ride wasn't a roller coaster.) I was screaming the entire time I was on both rides, worried for my life.

Last edited:

frankus

Banned (6 points)
I'm afraid of deer. They are number one enemy of cyclist like me and I don't just ride any bike - I ride a large bicycle with bumpers known as a Trail Hog. I always fear about running into one. The front bumper of my bike might push it away but I was thinking of shooting them with liquid ***. I hate those things because I like to ride at night!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom