• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Pinkie Toe's Fanart Hidey-Hole

Pinkie Toe

Inkling
NNID
kriyxle
Hello ink children! I am the one known as Pinkie Toe. I draw mostly traditional fanart, but just for you guys, I can put effort in making the pictures beautiful on digital media! Basically I just do requests, and if possible (probably when I improve a lot or get enough support) I may open commissions. For now, though, free art I guess!

Some examples I have are all traditional and taken straight from my tumblr. I'll update with ~digitally enhanced~ versions later!

(Orange ink female inkling with kelp splat charger)

(Uncoloured - two inklings just hanging out)

http://smol-garbage-child.tumblr.com/image/136028030449
(Click link to see image - OC ref sheet for a white/gold ink inkling. Hidden bc rude gesture oh no the middle finger will kill me eventually)

Anyway, if you would like to place a request, filling out a small form would help me process the information best. Any questions, comments or constructive criticism? Set it down in the comments too. I promise I'm a pretty tough nut, I can handle criticism, please don't be afraid to help me out! (Do people even refer to themselves as 'tough nuts' anymore?)

Username:
Subject: (inkling, octoling, fan species, etc.?)
Ref sheet: (If you don't have any photo references, a quick description should suffice.)
Pose: (My default is a somewhat normal 3/4 view of the full body. Specify if you would like a headshot, halfshot, or full body. If you want something specific, send a pic!)
Extras: (anything else you would like- extra weapons in the back? A fun ink splattery background? I can't do extravagant backgrounds yet so mostly everything comes with a blank background, but hey, I can make it transparent so you can put it somewhere like tumblr or something)

Just delete the parentheses in the spaces, replace them with your own choices, and you're good to go! I'll be able to work on these most of the week, but transparent images can be made on Saturdays and on rare Fridays. If this request is time sensitive, please notify me in the extras space so I can get working!

Current Projects

1) Rustic
2)
3)

Waiting List

1)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Currents are what I am actually making progress on. Wait list is for those who are waiting for theirs to be started. If the wait list is full.. more waiting? It's endless, I suppose.

I may update this eventually so this looks more professional. For now though, lets see how I can make your day a bit better!

- Pinkie Toe

Last edited:

Rustic

Inkling Commander
Well, I guess I'll ask something of you. Your art looks pretty coo.
Would you mind doing my request?
Username: Rustic
Subject: Inkling
Ref sheet: Yey, I actually have a picture.
Pose: Oh my! Another picture! If you don't feel like doing the "I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT I'M SEEING," you can just do a half shot.
Extras: I dunno, you can just do a couch, a TV, and a coffee table I guess. For option 2, nothing I guess.

Last edited:

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Inkling gender: Male
Ink color (hair, hat, etc.): Hair is Dark Blue with black spots and cyan tips
Skin color: Tan
Eye color: Blue
Headpiece: Inkling combat mask from the Great Turf Wars(something from my fanfic)(i dont have a discription but its like an octarian combat mask but something more in the style of the inklings)
Clothing: police combat gear (dont need to go heavy on this just something that looks like it)
Shoes: combat boots
Pose: (up for anything)
Extras: prefered weapon is a splatterscope (doesn't have to be there your choice)
Size: 250x450, and an icon size for this fourm.
Style: (im up for anything)

Rockenberg

CEO of Rockenberg
NNID
Rockenberg_Ltd
Username: Rockenberg
Subject: Inkling (Male)
Ref sheet: (The inkling in my profile picture)
-Headgear: Aviator Shades
-Clothing: Black Inky Rider
-Shoes: Octoling Boots

Pose: 3/4 View of Full Body
Extras:
-Weapon: Custom Jet Squelcher

Your time will be greatly appreciated. Many thanks!

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
Username: G1ng3rGar1/Ginger Gari
Subject: Inkling
Ref sheet:
If you could choose a more sea green ink color and put the tentacles in a low ponytail, that would be great!
Pose: Well, something that a shy Inkling would do :) Like maybe do a tiny wave or something. I don't care
Extras: Um, You can choose from any of my main weapons in my signature. Don't care :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom