1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

3. Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

Planning to get to play Splatoon (in Spain)

Discussion in 'Regular Discussion' started by JMAA, Jul 13, 2015.

1. JMAA

JMAA Inkster Jr.

NNID:
    JMAAMusic
    So a few questions:
    1. Do they still bundle the Wii U with Splatoon in Spain or Europe?
    2. How much does it cost?
    3. How is the Amiibo scene in Europe and Spain? Specially the Splatoon ones.

2. Las7

Las7 Semi-Pro Squid

NNID:
    Las7man
    1) Amazon has the bundle
    2) 299 euro
    3) I don't think there is as many issues as the US

I don't know if there are cheaper options

3. Njok

Njok Bouncer

Not 100% sure if it's the same in Spain as here (Netherlands), but i would think so. In that case:

1. Yes they do. You can pretty much find it in any store that sells the thing.
    2. € 299
    3. If you are asking if you will be able to get the Splatoon Amiibo: no, unless you are willing to pay at least 5x the normal price and / or can time travel.

4. JMAA

JMAA Inkster Jr.

NNID:
    JMAAMusic
    Ok, thanks everyone.

5. JMAA

JMAA Inkster Jr.

NNID:
    JMAAMusic
    Bump to speak about Splatoon amiibos

Apparently some people on Reddit told me that there's cheaper Splatoon amiibos on eBay or Amazon from Australia and Japan. By the way, how's the base price for amiibos?

6. Njok

Njok Bouncer

They all cost around € 50 here, sold separately. Haven't been able to find a 3 pack anywhere. I don't know about Spain though, but i'd guess the same problem there.

I did know a Japanese site where i ordered some other amiibo's for the normal price, but even there the 3 pack is well over € 100 now. But if anyone knows where to get them for a reasonable price i'd love to know too. I have only the boy now.

7. JMAA

JMAA Inkster Jr.

NNID:
    JMAAMusic
    I think I'll better look up how's on Japan or Australia. 50€ is a tad too much, almost the same than any regular AAA game.

EDIT: I bought just in case a Splatoon girl amiibo for 20€ or so. And it's from Spain apparently, on eBay. I hope it comes in good conditions.

#7 JMAA, Jul 16, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2015