• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Plans for new gear?

Jayy

Semi-Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-2045-0142-7156
Title says it all really.

They added new gear that was sort of winter related a little while back and was curious if anyone knew if they planned on adding more gear in the future.

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Sadly I wouldn't be surprised if the batch of new gear we received previously is the last we ever get. They mentioned one year of additional content for the game and we're reaching the second half of that.

Jayy

Semi-Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-2045-0142-7156
Man that’s a bummer.

I was hoping for at least one last set come spring/early summer maybe

shudder

Senior Squid
The datamine actually had some items that aren't in the game yet I believe like the football helmet from the first game which I don't believe has been released yet, if it's released at all. Clam Blitz would've been the perfect time too.

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
Maybe some more, maybe not. I do think that Pearl/Marina amiibos are going to be a thing in the future, which will presumably unlock some gear upon scanning.

Windstar

Pro Squid
Sadly I wouldn't be surprised if the batch of new gear we received previously is the last we ever get. They mentioned one year of additional content for the game and we're reaching the second half of that.
It’s kinda crazy how fast time is flying, isn’t it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom