PLAY ROUGH (CLAN), LOOKING FOR MEMBERS

Ice-Freezin

Full Squid
NNID
Happydude505
This post is old. If you are intrested in joining this clan, go to my latest post. Of you cant find it, comment down below and ill link you to it.

Last edited:

ThatOneGuy

Inkling Commander
NNID
BattadaBeast
I'm currently serving for another clan right now, but we're wrapping up our matches for our round robin tournament. So, Maybe I could sub for you guys some time.

Mains::wst_charge_longscp01::wst_charge_longscp00::wst_charge_normalscp01:, somewhat good at :wst_shot_explong01:, Grim Range, and the Custom Hydra
NNID: BattadaBeast
IGN: CM->Guy (Currently)
Time Zone: EST

Attachments

Ice-Freezin

Full Squid
NNID
Happydude505
Ok if you got my message on miiverse
Then the last bit of information was to add me.

If you havn't checked miiverse then this is what i posted:

Comment 1:
I got your message on squidboards and just want to let you know that the clan welcomes you! I heard that you are in another clan, so you only have to put the clan tag on during practices and wars.

Comment 2:
Oh yeah and two more things
-The clan tag is //
-Check your squidboard account for a bit more info (The last bit of information was to add me)

Hope you can join!

Squid Iverson

Inkling
NNID
AllahuAkbar
I've never played squads but made it up to S on my own. I want to get into competitive and Spla2n.

Main: OG :wst_roller_brushnormal00: with :squidbeacon: and :kraken:
Rank: Solid S. I usually hover around 60. (Not content. Still training for S+ one day)
NNID: AllahuAkbar
IGN: Don't have one.
Time Zone: PST

And I make sure that I get my abilities while looking good.
:head_ncp003::clothes_tank000::clothes_tly002::shoes_shi003::shoes_shi001::shoes_shi000::shoes_shi006:

Last edited:

Ice-Freezin

Full Squid
NNID
Happydude505
I'm currently serving for another clan right now, but we're wrapping up our matches for our round robin tournament. So, Maybe I could sub for you guys some time.

Mains::wst_charge_longscp01::wst_charge_longscp00::wst_charge_normalscp01:, somewhat good at :wst_shot_explong01:, Grim Range, and the Custom Hydra
NNID: BattadaBeast
IGN: CM->Guy (Currently)
Time Zone: EST
@ThatOneGuy You can join just add me :D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom