• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Pleasure to meet you!

Tuna Mayo

Inkling
NNID
Anatoliae
I go by Ana online but you're free to call me Tuna or whatever you'd like! Bought the game on a complete whim and now it has taken over my life. I've never been one for shooters and I've always been too shy to try multiplayer games for too long so it's amazing how completely charmed I am by this game! My favorite weapons to use are the Kelp Splatterscope, E-liter 3K, .52 Gal Deco and the carbon roller!

Besides Splatoon, my other gaming obsessions would be the Shin Megami Tensei series, Vanillaware games, Skullgirls, Fragile Dreams and Silent Hill.

I also really love drawing and although I've been in a bit of an art rut, I'd like to open an art request thread here when I have the chance.

C-Can't think of anything else to say so I hope we all get along swimmingly!

Hinichii.ez.™

Is Splatoon an E-Sport or just a meme?
I go by Ana online but you're free to call me Tuna or whatever you'd like! Bought the game on a complete whim and now it has taken over my life. I've never been one for shooters and I've always been too shy to try multiplayer games for too long so it's amazing how completely charmed I am by this game! My favorite weapons to use are the Kelp Splatterscope, E-liter 3K, .52 Gal Deco and the carbon roller!

Besides Splatoon, my other gaming obsessions would be the Shin Megami Tensei series, Vanillaware games, Skullgirls, Fragile Dreams and Silent Hill.

I also really love drawing and although I've been in a bit of an art rut, I'd like to open an art request thread here when I have the chance.

C-Can't think of anything else to say so I hope we all get along swimmingly!
welcome welcome
you have any art up online?

bluekentuckyboy

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
bluekentuckyboy
Hello and welcome the website!

I believe splatoon is a drug. I can not stop playing it, I always want more and every time I play it, I play it longer and longer lol. As for your art, it's incredible, very good job!

If you need any help/assistance, feel free to ask me or another staff member. Hope you have a splendid time and I will see ya around!

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
Woah, you're an amazing artist. If you did an art request thread that would be sooo cool.

>u> Also, I was about to say, I recognize your icon from Devil's Candy! aha, I follow so many webcomics, it's awesome that Pandora's your icon.

Paragon-Yoshi

Inkling Cadet
Awesome artist and sweet personality.
I like you already. ;)

Willkommen im Forum.
Greetz from Germany. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom