• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Pokémon Social: Tentacruel Version

Aura

Infiltrator
My favorite Pokemon altogether is Lucario, while Tentacruel is one of my many favorites, such as Typhlosion and Sableye.

Fakevox

Senior Squid
Hitmonlee is objectively the greatest Pokemon of all time.

Sudowoodo is a close 2nd.

TheGentlebro

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Gentlebro
We need to instate some rules. Anyone whose favorite Pokemon isn't one of the following will be banned:
-Inkay
-Malamar
-Tentacool
-Tentacruel

Still on the brink about Octillery. These are the issues that need to be addressed, people.
I tend to use Tentacruel often in my UU teams, does that count?

JCOnyx

Inkling
You'll don't know who the best Pokemon really is:

DigDeep

Senior Squid
Asking me to pick a favorite Pokemon is like asking me to pick my favorite child. If I had kids.

Buuuut. It would probably be Bulbasaur, Heracross, Hawlucha, Hitmontop, more I can't even think of.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Tentacruel is cool, but nobody can get things messy like Goodra can.

Dr. Peace

Full Squid
My favorite pokemon is Ludicolo and has been since Gen 3's introduction. I have 6 EV Trained/IV Bred Ludicolo all with differing roles. Two of them are even shiny, but they were gifts from friends.

Draayder

Inkling Cadet
My favorite's Scrafty. I thought it was hilarious from the first moment I saw it and still do, it's great. Close contenders are slurpuff, raichu, and noivern.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom