• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Poll: Missing Splatoon 1 Stages!

Which Splatoon 1 stages to do you want to see return?

• Urchin Underpass

Votes: 24 19.7%
  • Walleye Warehouse

Votes: 39 32.0%
  • Arowana Mall

Votes: 32 26.2%
  • Saltspray Rig

Votes: 28 23.0%
  • Blackbelly Skatepark

Votes: 31 25.4%
  • Bluefin Depot

Votes: 18 14.8%
  • Camp Triggerfish

Votes: 56 45.9%
  • Flounder Heights

Votes: 41 33.6%
  • Hammerhead Bridge

Votes: 17 13.9%
  • Museum d'Alfonsino

Votes: 27 22.1%
  • Mahi-Mahi Resort

Votes: 44 36.1%
  • Piranha Pit

Votes: 31 25.4%
  • Ancho-V Games

Votes: 30 24.6%

• Total voters
Greetings, squids who might be kids! One topic many of us keep discussing is the return of classic stages. We have the ever-popular Moray Towers (heh), Kelp Dome, and Port Mackerel, but there's a whopping 13 stages left behind!
Splatoon 1 stage collage.png

So tell us, dear audience! Which stages would you like to see return, and why? Share your vote and your thoughts!

Until next time, don't get hooked... stay off the cook! Hmmm, not quite right again, I'll get it eventually!

Comments

I think my personal favorites (because of their unique aspects to each stage) are Walleye Warehouse, Arowana Mall, Saltspray Rig, Blackbelly Skatepark, Bluefin Depot, and Mahi-Mahi Resort.

I would be particularily excited about Arowana, Mahi-Mahi and Flounder. Although to be honest, for most stages I would be quite happy to see them return. Saltspray and Triggerfish can forever be lost to history when Splatoon 1's service ends, though.

Flounder is my personal fav of the remaining stages. In Splat 1 I always felt like it was verticality done right, compared to Moray ;p I love the amount of inkable walls too. Leaves some room for unorthodox approaches and makes it harder for a team to totally lock down the map.

I also think it would be cool to see Mahi-Mahi return with the addition of some of the new bounce-pads from single player, and a returning Camp Triggerfish with some touchups here and there would be amazing too. I've always liked the camp aesthetic it has going on.

My favorite map is Hammerhead Bridge, but it's one of the less popular ones. I think Piranha Pit would be a suitable map to make a return, as it's one of the more dynamic maps with its conveyor belts, which are a lot of fun to jump off of.

I seriously loved a lot of the OG stages, but I miss Hammerhead Bridge and Camp Triggerfish the most. Oh the good times I've had raining splatling destruction there! :D

I want hammerhead bridge so I can use 12 run speeds on rainmaker xdddd :cool:

and saltspray rig, rarely played that stage and it was original and fun

also flounder heights

and arowana mall

Everybody is going to hate me for this, but i actually really like Saltspray rig. Im also kind of surprised that they haven't brought back Urchin Underpass yet... But you never know :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom