• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Poll: Should Nintendo produce Splatoon clothes as merchandise?

Should Nintendo make Splatoon gear replicas as merchandise?

• Yes they should, that would be awesome!

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • No they shouldn't...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They probably will in the future.

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

So as a
huge Splatoon fan, I've occasionally had the day dream of Nintendo opening an official Splatoon merchandise website where they would produce and sell splatoon gear replicas.

(Something akin to the official Pokemon Center website that the Pokemon company uses to sell their merchandise, including Pokemon themed clothes.)

So... I thought it would be a good idea to create a poll to see how many people think Nintendo should produce & sell Splatoon gear / clothes to wear IRL as officla Splatoon / Splatoon 2 merchandise.

What do you think, should Nintendo do this?

★·.· VOTE-NOW ·.·★

(You can comment too if you want, that's fine.)

Last edited:

Emperor

twitter.com/Former_Eminence
They're already selling a few things but most can only be found if you make purchases from Japan.

Kai.E

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-8062-1940-0630
It would be absolutely fantastic if they made their Splatoon clothing merchandise more varied and easier to come by. I've seen a few Takoroka meshes and Flip King mesh in my local EB games, and some other gear like the Anchor tee and Takoroka tee some places online. but what sucks is they don't make many so the price of just a tee shirt is over 40 bucks or even higher. it would be nice if they made the shirts easier to come by and in more colours.

Edit: I did a bit of searching and found many only clothing stores that make custom Splatoon clothing, and not at a bad price!
sadly it's not made by Nintendo, but filthy weebs like me are going to get it is we want

Last edited:

Либра

「Pavor Nocturnus」
Yeah, I'd certainly appreciate if they made the gear they already released as merchandise more accessible to the fans outside of Japan. Having to stalk sites like amiami.com daily in order to have a SHOT at securing one shirt / hat is pretty r00d. ;n;

I heard about a few US gamestops stocking Splatoon merchandise, but I had no such luck in my local gamestops. Would've been rad to get more official Sploon merch, but as things stand I'll be forced to rely on Redbubble and the likes for my Splatoon shirt needs.

blackfrost89

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-3304-4824-3516
I love the style of Splatoon clothing, so I'd be completely in favour of an actual clothing line that's easily obtainable. I only have two re-designed unofficial T-shirts I bought on the internet somewhere, and I'd prefer to have high-quality stuff instead.

JekyllHydeTrash

Inkling
NNID
xxteadrinkerxx
Even though this is not exactly what you are wanting, Nintendo does have a few items available like hats from the games and shirts at the Nintendo NYC store. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom