• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Poll: Would you attend a Splatoon convention?

X-BIRT

Inkster Jr.
Splatoon convention? Sign me in.

Of course, this would have to include stuff like artists, animators, cosplayers, lan parties, competitive tournaments, guest celebrities like Nogami, all sorts of goodies ...

Think about conventions like Summer of Sonic or Sonic Revolution (for the Sonic The Hedgehog franchise), but with the Splatoon franchise.
Yes, that's basically exactly what I was thinking!

PastelBread

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-1549-6166-3699
I would love to see a Splatoon convention. ♡ I hardly ever see cosplayers, so I would love to see more.

SacredWarrior

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
SacredWarrior88
Switch Friend Code
SW-5006-3355-6621
Hell yeah! Well as long as it's somewhere I can go to :( I know it would be impossible to have one where I live :(

Firework

Inkling
I'm sure there would be a massive turnout if a Splatoon convention was held. Someone should hold one lol

Gab1bb0

Inkling
NNID
Emii900
Switch Friend Code
SW-3358-8459-2590
Something I dream too see/organize in the future (altough the chances are little, at least in my area) is a "real life Splatfest".

Imagine an IRL event organized during the in-game Splatfest where Splatoon fans can meet, socialize and play together pushing their respective teams (maybe with special prizes can be awarded to the players which score more clout during the night), it can be a way to play together in-person in a more relaxed setting than a tournament and this can be combined with more typical "convention activities" like cosplay or workshops.

Would you like an event like that or you'd find it lame?

9DB

Inkling Cadet
Something I dream too see/organize in the future (altough the chances are little, at least in my area) is a "real life Splatfest".

Imagine an IRL event organized during the in-game Splatfest where Splatoon fans can meet, socialize and play together pushing their respective teams (maybe with special prizes can be awarded to the players which score more clout during the night), it can be a way to play together in-person in a more relaxed setting than a tournament and this can be combined with more typical "convention activities" like cosplay or workshops.

Would you like an event like that or you'd find it lame?
I think that would be fun

D

Deleted member

I will beg my parents to let me go so I can get Splatoon 3 merch because I don't have any, and I would love to have a splatterscope replica in my room.

D

Deleted member

Assuming it's a thing, I would!
bruh, u can go to the good ones because u basically take holiday trips to Japan which I would call u lucky. My parents wouldn't spend that kind of money for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom