• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Post applications here

Arandomfaller

Inkling
NNID
TheBashSmasher
Your age: 14
Which weapons you use: N-zap 89, slosher
Why you want to join: Looking for a competitive team
What level/rank you are in game: 25 C+
What region of the world you are in: Europe

NNID
CoreyTheGamer
Your age: 15
Which weapons you use: Rollers and Splattershots in General
Why you want to join: I know you
What level/rank you are in game: 20, C+
What region of the world you are in: The immediate vicinity outside your window.

Last edited:

Puffin

Inkling
NNID
colton35
Thanks for the response. Currently, we are still waiting for more applicants. When we are ready, I will review your application based on the level others. Thank you for your understanding.

dongxipunata

Inkling
NNID
dongxipunata
Your age: 19
Which weapons you use: Krak-On Splat Roller, (Gold) Dynamo Roller , N-ZAP '89
Why you want to join: Looking for high level of play and fun!
What level/rank you are in game: Level 30(rising steadily) , Rank: S
What region of the world you are in: Europe, Germany (there shouldn't be too much of a language barrier)

Arandomfaller

Inkling
NNID
TheBashSmasher
Thanks for the response. Currently, we are still waiting for more applicants. When we are ready, I will review your application based on the level others. Thank you for your understanding.
Thanks a lot! When should I expect a acceptance/decline?

Shy~

Inkling
NNID
Shyinator
Your age: 16
Which weapons you use: Splat Charger, Tentatek Splattershot, 52. Gal Deco
Why you want to join: A team seems super fun and my friends aren't super into Splatoon.. First time using Squidboards so I'm not sure what else to do besides join a team.
What level/rank you are in game: Level 31, S
What region of the world you are in: New Jersey

Last edited:

Puffin

Inkling
NNID
colton35
Your age: 16
Which weapons you use: Splat Charger, Tentatek Splattershot, 52. Gal Deco
Why you want to join: A team seems super fun and my friends aren't super into Splatoon.. First time using Squidboards so I'm not sure what else to do besides join a team.
What level/rank you are in game: S
What region of the world you are in: New Jersey
Thanks for the application! We would like to know as well what level are you in game. Once this is added we'll fully review your submission and try to get back to you soon :)

Puffin

Inkling
NNID
colton35
Your age: 19
Which weapons you use: Krak-On Splat Roller, (Gold) Dynamo Roller , N-ZAP '89
Why you want to join: Looking for high level of play and fun!
What level/rank you are in game: Level 30(rising steadily) , Rank: S
What region of the world you are in: Europe, Germany (there shouldn't be too much of a language barrier)
Hi there! We appreciate your application. Hopefully by this weekend we will get back to you on whether or not you have made it. :)

MakesDream

Inkling Cadet
NNID
ToastMiller
Your age:18

Which weapons you use:
I main the Splattershot jr. I'm proficient with the custom
I secondary the squiffers, haven't decided which one is better yet
I'll play with the tentatek and carbon roller when I'm tired of losing.
Why you want to join: As you can tell by my weapon choices I prefer a support type role, however it's hard for my abilities to be utilized without my teammates understanding I play a support role. Being in a clan will allow me to participate in squad battles with a planned out strategy and real time voice chat. I'm willing to accept the fact that I won't always have the highest kdr, but I think a support role is crucial is winning a majority of matches, especially in the case that we might face off against a team that's entirely high tiers, and everyone's goal is to be the best.

As far as skill goes I'm a pretty good player, I have a history with competitive smash brothers, including pm and some melee. I understand the importance of tech skill and game theory. My tech skill could be improved on and I plan on practicing and improving that. I understand the basics of movement and all that jazz.

What level/rank you are in game: I'm around level 31 ranked B+ I've made it to A- but been knocked down due to my poor playstyle in tower control mode. the support role is crucial in tower control but without voice chat i end up being just a sub par gun. I usually dominate splat zones but lately when i've been home its been tower control mode.

What region of the world you are in: Missouri, US that's central time in case you need to know that.

My skype is SoulFireSeraph, I need a better microphone but my current one works, I'll just have to work on it for the time being. I'm still in high school, but I get out at 11:30 on fridays. That might be something to keep in mind while we schedule things.

Ted

Inkling
NNID
Nugentwo
Rank A+
Age 24
Colorado
Luna blaster, and Splattershot
Need Pro squad to keep up with me. (Would be Rank S, but randoms keep hurting my score)
nnid: Nugentwo

Denied, eh? Well then, you guys are going down when I see you in Ranked.

Last edited:

Puffin

Inkling
NNID
colton35
Your age:18

Which weapons you use:
I main the Splattershot jr. I'm proficient with the custom
I secondary the squiffers, haven't decided which one is better yet
I'll play with the tentatek and carbon roller when I'm tired of losing.
Why you want to join: As you can tell by my weapon choices I prefer a support type role, however it's hard for my abilities to be utilized without my teammates understanding I play a support role. Being in a clan will allow me to participate in squad battles with a planned out strategy and real time voice chat. I'm willing to accept the fact that I won't always have the highest kdr, but I think a support role is crucial is winning a majority of matches, especially in the case that we might face off against a team that's entirely high tiers, and everyone's goal is to be the best.

As far as skill goes I'm a pretty good player, I have a history with competitive smash brothers, including pm and some melee. I understand the importance of tech skill and game theory. My tech skill could be improved on and I plan on practicing and improving that. I understand the basics of movement and all that jazz.

What level/rank you are in game: I'm around level 31 ranked B+ I've made it to A- but been knocked down due to my poor playstyle in tower control mode. the support role is crucial in tower control but without voice chat i end up being just a sub par gun. I usually dominate splat zones but lately when i've been home its been tower control mode.

What region of the world you are in: Missouri, US that's central time in case you need to know that.

My skype is SoulFireSeraph, I need a better microphone but my current one works, I'll just have to work on it for the time being. I'm still in high school, but I get out at 11:30 on fridays. That might be something to keep in mind while we schedule things.
Thanks for your application! The details are great to know. Funny enough I play melee quite a bit as well :) We will get back to you within the next few days to inform you if you have been accepted.

Puffin

Inkling
NNID
colton35
Rank A+
Age 24
Colorado
Luna blaster, and Splattershot
Need Pro squad to keep up with me. (Would be Rank S, but randoms keep hurting my score)
nnid: Nugentwo
I'm sorry, but your application has been denied. 24 is a bit too high. It's probably best that you find a team with players closer to your age. That being said, we appreciate your application. It's just that this team is probably not the right fit.

MakesDream

Inkling Cadet
NNID
ToastMiller
Thanks for your application! The details are great to know. Funny enough I play melee quite a bit as well :) We will get back to you within the next few days to inform you if you have been accepted.
I've only dabbled in melee. Most of my experience is in pm and some smush

Shy~

Inkling
NNID
Shyinator
Thanks for the application! We would like to know as well what level are you in game. Once this is added we'll fully review your submission and try to get back to you soon :)
Oh my bad, just edited.

Puffin

Inkling
NNID
colton35
I'm sorry. Unfortunately, your application has been denied. We already have players who use the same weapons as you and your region might cause scheduling conflicts.We hope you understand.

However, if you really are motivated to join Team Shoal, I can give you another opportunity. If we need more players, sometime within the next few weeks I will message you and allow you to apply again with updated credentials. We might be able to fit you in if you improve your in game rank.

Roxy

Inkling
NNID
Your Age: 17
Which weapon you use: Krak-On Roller, Slosher, N-Zap '89, Sploosh-o-matic, Tentatek Splattershot, Custom Jet Squelcher
Why you want to join: I'm already into competitive Pokemon so I think joining a competitive Splatoon team would be fun. :D
What level/rank you are in game: Level 28, B- (working on both still)
What region of the world you are in: Florida

Puffin

Inkling
NNID
colton35
Your Age: 17
Which weapon you use: Krak-On Roller, Slosher, N-Zap '89, Sploosh-o-matic, Tentatek Splattershot, Custom Jet Squelcher
Why you want to join: I'm already into competitive Pokemon so I think joining a competitive Splatoon team would be fun. :D
What level/rank you are in game: Level 28, B- (working on both still)
What region of the world you are in: Florida

Hi there! Thank you for your response! We will try to get back to you within the next day or two to inform you if you have made the team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom