• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Post applications here

Swiss_Squid

Full Squid
Weapons I Use: All Squelchers, All Sloshers, Splattershots, Squiffers, Splat Charger and Splatterscope, Bamboozler, N-Zaps, E-Liters, and Luna Blaster
Why You Want To Join: I wanted to join because I have been wanting to get into a clan and I have been having trouble getting into one as of late. I have been playing the game since mid-January right before the time Ancho-V Games and that Splatling came out. I didn't play the game for a month due to being angry at ranked but I have been playing a lot more now. I've been reading guides on weapons and maps to improve my skill. If I could join this team I would be so honored. All of you seem pretty skilled and you would know what you were doing if you went online together in a squad. If I join I promise to be active as much as I can and participate in practice sessions if needed. I really want to get better and play the game competitively.
Level/Rank: Currently I am level 42 A-. My highest ever was A+ and I do want to get back up there. My ultimate goal is to work it up to S rank or even S+ rank.
Location/Time-zone: Easter Time Zone and I live in Michigan around the Ann Arbor area.
Competitive Experience: I have not had any experience competitively. Just playing online so far.

CephaLifox

Inkling
NNID
CephaLifox
Switch Friend Code
SW-8248-3491-4221
Heyo! Hope I fit your qualifications.

Your age: 15
Which weapons you use: Splat Roller is my main, but I enjoy the occasional mini splatling and inkbrush.
Why you want to join: I've been trying to go competitive for a while.
What level/rank you are in game: 57 and a solid S rank
What region of the world you are in: Tennessee, CST

Kairi

Inkling
NNID
Kairi_Rose
Switch Friend Code
SW-1415-2650-4818
Your age: 25

Which weapons you use:
MAIN: Dualies, Splattershot Pro/Forge, Heavy Splatling
SECONDARY: Blaster, Sploosh-o-matic, N-Zap, Splattershot, Ink/Octo Brush
WILLING TO IMPROVE: Splat Charger

Why you want to join: My goal is to grow as a player and compete in tournaments alongside a willing and ambitious team.

What level/rank you are in game: S+

What time zone/region of the world you are in: USA, CST

Experience in a prior competitive team (Yes/No; if yes please specify): No

WïçK3d_BOI

Inkling
NNID
EchoMcBrobro
Switch Friend Code
SW-1227-1403-3530
Your age: 22 going on 23 in a couple months
Which weapons you use: Mains: Splattershot Pro/ Forge, Splash/Sploosh-o-matic, Both Zaps
Secondary/WIP: Both Mini Splatlings, Both .96 Gals, At least one Dualie
Why you want to join: Been a player since the OG Splatoon days and after 580+ hours in Splat2n and wanna see how square up against the best the game can offer. The announcement of the US Inkling Open also has me itching to dive into high level play. I wanna see how good I can be at my favorite game and find players I can grow and win with.
What level/rank you are in game: Level 75 Splat Zones: S+4 Tower Control: S+5 Rainmaker S+8 Clam Blitz S+ 1
What time zone/region of the world you are in: US East Coast (EST)
Experience in a prior competitive team (Yes/No; if yes please specify): Nah unless watching tourneys and streams count lol

DopeX

Inkling
NNID
KDS1415
Switch Friend Code
SW-0032-4983-6716
Your age: 16
Which weapons you use: Tri-Slosher Nouveau, Splat Dualies, Forge Splattershot Pro, Splash-o-Matic
Why you want to join: I feel like like I'm truly getting better at this game so I dropped sm4sh for splatoon while I still play it its not as competitive as it used to be, I want to join an actual competitive aswell it looks hella fun and awesome to do.
What level/rank you are in game: Level 31/S+0 in every mode besides clam blitz (B+) striving to get better at that mode in SoloQ.
What region of the world you are in: Florida, United States (Eastern Standard Time)
Experience in a prior competitive team (Yes/No; if yes please specify): Nope

TimeBandit

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-7191-6403-9624
Weapons: Splat charger, forge splattershot pro and trislosher (anything that has splatbomb as sub)
Why?: Because I want a competitive team to play with!
Level: 35
Tower control: S+0
Rainmaker: S+0
Splatzones: S
Clamblitz: A
Time zone: Madrid Paris CET
Experience: Yes, only one clan but have been one of the top players

Kilgore

Inkling
NNID
Kilgore
Switch Friend Code
SW-2725-0581-4127
Time zone: Moutain
Ranks: Splat Zones A+, Rainmaker A+, Tower S Clam A
Main:Rapid Blaster Pro, Either Zap
Role: Mid range to long range or push
Activity: Five days a week, two hours a day min. Eight hour min during Splatfest often more.
Competitive experience: Just Splatfest though I crave more
Extra info: I've been moving up quick hope to hit X soon, have had my share of full team kills and with a team I hope to be even better.

Thanks for your consideration, Kilgore

Addi

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-5603-8206-2422
Your age: (You must be 15+ ) 15
Which weapons you use: Carbon Roller, Aerospray MG, Octobrush
Why you want to join: I've been trying to look for a serious group based around the Eastern Coast for a while now.
What level/rank you are in game: (You must be at least S) Lvl 22 (even though I'm at that rank, I'm pretty skilled for the most part, and I usually have 7-10 splats/kills per game. Also I mostly end up in either 1st or 2nd place on the leaderboard in the end of the Turf War battle.)
What time zone/region of the world you are in: EST
Experience in a prior competitive team (Yes/No; if yes please specify): No

Edgey

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-1562-2974-6018
Your age: 20
Which weapons you use: Dualies and occasional roller
Why you want to join: Looking for a competitive team
What level/rank you are in game: 18 (grinding atm) B-
What region of the world you are in: US

Caclen

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-0353-9530-9720
Your Age: 16
Weapons: Splatterscope, E Liter 4k Scope, Custom Hydra, Heavy, Blaster. (Currently learning Jet)
Why You Want To Join: Looking to get into competative
Level/Rank: 54/All S+
Region: North America
Experience: None ATM

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom