• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Post your Desktop!

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
I've got a rotation of 39 Pokémon wallpapers, so I waited to post here until it moved onto one that I particularly liked. All but one of them, I think, come from here. I recently changed to a monitor of a higher resolution, so a lot of them (if not all) are now a little grainy, but it doesn't look bad enough that I can be bothered to download the proper sizes.

Rustic

Inkling Commander
Eh... I removed a bit of clutter, and felt a joke could be made with mine.
Otherwise it's relatively the same.

Ikaheishi

Bobble-chan
Premium
So I'm finally on my desktop!

desktop.png

Geez… It's so cluttered with various files… :oops: (I guess it's a pretty good symbol of how my life's been for awhile.)

desktop-clean.png

Technically this is only half of my desktop; I have dual monitors so there's another screen that's blank at the moment, beyond the same background image. And for those who are curious, the background is something I made myself a little while back.

Pteropine

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RennyKlavan
okay lol
upload_2016-8-18_9-7-10.png

Don't judge I have a lot of stupid stuff on here because my brother dl stuff onto his name and it shows up on mine for some apparent reason...
I only use the ones on the bottom, I don't use the game capture on this computer but it's on there jic...

Marigi174

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Marigi174
not my actual desk top because I'm on holiday, but it looks something like this:

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
EDIT: I usually keep my dock hidden, so I took another screenshot with it showing.
Screen Shot 2016-09-04 at 4.38.31 PM.png

Last edited:

Maave

Inkling Commander
Plain but pleasant at work. I'll get my home comp later

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom