• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Post your fave thing to do on the Computer

Ink Gunner Emily

Full Squid
NNID
Ayerin
Just a general discussion about what you guys like doing when you are bored, just wanna do something other than be on a forum or whatever.

My fave thing to do is play Feral Heart. For those familiar with it, I know it's a dated game, but I enjoy it. I don't play it for the gameplay or graphics, I play it for the aspect of what it's about. To be your inner feral self. What is your fave animal? No matter what it is, you can create it and be your fave animal in all the world. Mind the options are limited for customization.

The other thing that I love about Feral Heart is the music. The few tracks in the game loop after a while but once you invest your time exploring and talk to others, the music kinda takes a backseat as background music. For me, it's something that brings me to peace with myself, and nearly hypnotizes me into thinking that I am who I am playing as. It a good way for me to eliminate stress during everyday life.

upload_2015-9-21_2-32-4.png

This is a direct screenshot of the game. It doesn't look all that great, I know. But as I said, I play it for the value of what it's meant to do. Plus there are options for eliminating the chat bar and mini map. You can create and join groups or parties. Making friends on here is a good investment if you know anyone who has Feral Heart. Best of all, it's a free to play. The only catch is that you need to sign up with an account to play. That the only huge down side since the past few years the registration has cycles between unavailable and available. Give it a look if your interested~

Anyway, is there anything you guys enjoy playing or doing on the computer when your bored?

Noire

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Kyseria
Playing realistic racing games on my computer. My computer is an old 2008 Gaming machine with a decent graphics card installed last year.
All it's used for recently is those racing games but I do have Tales of Zestiria on pre-order.

Phobos

Inkling Commander
DOOM. I've been playing this game on and off (mostly on) since 1994 - there's new content (mostly single player maps) released pretty much every day, and each year there are a few very high quality projects. No other FPS has been able to recapture the feel of DOOM (a nice article touching on what's unique about it here, from one of the level designers of Bioshock), and there's no trouble playing it on modern hardware since source ports exist, so I suspect I'll keep playing it. It's also really easy to mod and create levels etc - I used to do this, but have less time for it now.

Shuffl3z

Inkling
NNID
Dshuffl3z
I'd have to say hopping on VDJ or FLS and throwing down on some mixing/mash ups :3

Lester Roquefort

Pro Squid
NNID
LesterRoquefort
Switch Friend Code
SW-2928-7410-6310
I play TF2, listen to Youtube music and RP on a website i might disclose if you ask me.

The RP site is aimed for adult users and actually enforces it. If you're under age, you get kicked out... and they almost always find out. (I'm 31, thanks for asking. lol.)

Heroine of Squids

Inkling Cadet
NNID
bellpendant
I'll either watch random stuff on YouTube, waste my time on TV Tropes, faving stuff on DeviantArt, playing games on Steam, or listen to music.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom