• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Post Your Splatoon OC Profiles Here, And I'll Review Them! <3

As the title says, I will review your OC's profiles for completely FREE! All you need to do is post the profile, and I'll get to reviewing straight away once I see it.

NOTE: I will not judge based on how you write, but it has to be in noticeable English and I am able to read it ok. I WILL judge on how detailed you have written the character, and maybe a picture will help if you have one of them.

-----------------------------------

Here's an example (I'll be using my own OC):
- Main Info -

Name: Lilipa Tako
Race: Inkling
Home: A home that is just on the border of the Octarian land.
Family: Parents (MIA), Oraeo (Octarion, 'Dad')

- Battle Info -

Current Rank: B+
Team: The Ink-Tarians
Weapon: Golden Roller, Giant Ink Brush
Main Ink Color: Purple
Wins: 7.5/10 (75%)
Losses: 2.5/10 (25%)
Draws: 1% (1/10)

- Design -

**Look at my profile picture, there she is! But seriously, if you want to use this area then just explain their design as best you can...or better yet, show a pic of them if you have one!***

- Extra Info -

**I used this area to talk about her personality a bit.**

+ She was raised by an Octarian, as her parents abandoned her at birth for some reason. Despite this, she doesn't hate Inklings and actually wants to meet one because she has never seen one other than on TV.

+ She is a bit shy and skittish, and she often uses this to a point where she appears more innocent than she really is. Octarians see right through her, while Inklings generally think she's either cute or just outright annoying/cowardice.

+ Despite being raised by an Octarian, she doesn't like fighting at all. She finds it very 'dirty', and she views Splat Fests as very 'childish'. But if she gets really mad, be prepared to get splat!

+ Around Inklings, she tends to act more shy/quiet and 'cute' than she normally is. But around Octarians, she shows her true self because she feels more comfortable around them.

+ She has a weird way of speaking (EX: Weww then, wets see what we have heah!). This might be because her 'dad' never really taught her the proper way to speak, plus she has a bit of a slight accent. As time passes, she does speak more 'proper' but when upset she starts speaking gibberish.

+ She is slightly sadistic, saying often that she would love to 'try some squid' This is why she often stares at Callie and Marie and drools, because their names remind her of the food.

+ Her favorite snack is Fish Chips (french fries), and her favorite drink is Fizzy Deep (apple flavored fizzy water).

+ She wishes she could be a waitress, but says it's too much work and not worth it for just the uniform.

+ She does want to meet her parents, but it's not a huge overall goal for her. In fact, she wants to find a way where Octarians and Inklings can be companions and not fight (at least not as much as they currently do).

+ Her main color is purple, but she will often be seen with her 'hair' being red or a light yellow-blonde.

+ She has a habit of chewing on her jacket collar when she gets nervous, but she can be seen doing it when acting 'cute' as well.

+ When she isn't in a Splat Fest, she can be seen drawing graffiti around the city or visiting her favorite Cafe (mostly to watch the waitresses because she loves the uniforms).

+ She currently lives with her cousin Aoki, whom is the only real family she knows of at this time. The two get along fairly well, but usually don't hang out as they're part of different teams.​

RamenNoodles

Pro Squid
NNID
waterman12
Name: Ramses Khori
Home: Apartment in Flounder Heights
Parents:Maria(Inkling) Tim(Inkling)

Squad: SquidVasion
Weapons: Splash-o-Matic,Luna Blaster Neo
Main Ink: Teal

(My profile icon is my inkling)

Like video games
Pretty competitive in turf war.
Dislikes Rainmaker.
Lives alone
Is popular in school.

Last edited:

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Name: Evan Lockhart
Home: A building near by Blackbelly SkatePark
Family: Isabelle and Issac

-Battle Info-
Team: None
Weapons: :wst_shot_explight01: :wst_shot_first00: :wst_roller_compact01:and Inkbrush/Octobrush series.
Main Ink Color: Teal
Wins: (65%)
Loses: (35%)
-Design-
As mentioned above, his ink color is teal, he wears Noise Cancelers based in his color everywhere. His "shirt" attire is either an Olive Ski Jacket, the multiple hoodies offered, and the shirts with the battle logo on them like :clothes_tes023:. As for his shoes, he wears the Trainers series, but wears the Cyan Trainers the most. He is a bit muscular due to being in a lot of fights, and training his body. He also has Inkling hair that is long enough to cover his eyes.
-Extra Info-
  • Evan was locked up for beating several of Inkling kids his age near death due to provoked anger about a sore subject. He spent nearly a year in Juvenile Detention because of it.
  • Because of the events listed above, Evan blames his anger on the subject and decides to try his hardest to not show any emotion, essentially having the characteristics if a kuudere.
  • If a bad situation happens, he's usually one of the first people to say "Splat this! I'm outta here!"
  • Tends to keep to himself due to his unpopular status as the Kid from Juvenile Detention, but will be nice and somewhat open to people he has to work with like when battling with randoms in Turf War and Ranked.
  • Character Tic is him facing the ground with his eyes being covered by his hair.
  • Love's action oriented things such as animation and video games, and when he happens to get in street brawls, he uses his Inkling abilities in unique ways to fight his opponents (ex: A small Super Jump that can lead to a punch or kick.)
  • Love's music, and composes his own music and makes remix's that he listens to using his Noise Cancelers.
Phew... finally got that outta the way. Are you doing some type of Fanfiction OP?

calthax

Inkling
Name: Luba
Home: Galaxy Defenders HQ

Battle Info
Team: Galaxy Defenders
Weapon: Splatterscope
Headgear: Fake Contacts
Top: Rockenberg Black
Shoes: Black Seahorses

Main Ink Color: Violet
Wins: 75%
Loses: 25%

Dislikes: Losing, being away from her team.

Attachments

Last edited:
NNID
NinjaKeet2012
Name: Florence Fowl
Race: Octoling
Home: In one of Octo Valley's abandoned kettles, near the border between Octo Valley and Inkopolis.
Family: Live in kettles near each other, consisting of a mother, a father, and a brother who is also 17 like Florence.

-Battle Info-
Team: None
Weapons: Carbon Roller
Main Ink Color: Purple
Wins: 45%
Losses: 50%

-Looks-
A large, worn Urchins Cap found randomly through the times she goes to Inkopolis during the night, where she can blend in better. The cap allows her to hide most of the tentacles that would show that she is an Octoling, so she is able to participate in a Inkling activities.
She also wears an eyepatch, due to being shot in the eye while protecting one of the tiny Zapfish. She also wears the Zekko Hoodie, of which she bought from an old Inkling friend. She also have sneakers which look like White Arrows, so she can pass them off as White Arrows. They are actually Octarian brand sneakers.

-Extra Info-
•She gets angry easily, especially if you ask her about her parents, when they can come over, and her eyepatch.
•Has a very tsundere personality, getting mad at many inklings for trying to speak to her, and telling them off. The few inkling that have gotten to know her know that she is very nice.
•In a team Turf War/Ranked Battle, she'll usually try to take control of the plans and wants to be the team leader.
•Gets really mad when she loses.
•When you splat her, Florence will respawn with a vengeance.
•Hates most inklings, especially Agent 3, but loves her very close inkling friends (which is just 2 people, no joke) and loves inkling bands, especially the rock ones.
•Very uptight about battle strategies and winning. Is very good at battles, but usually slips up some where in the process of trying to win.
•Loves Splatfest because of Callie and Marie and she gets to shove it in others faces if her team wins.

((hope you liked or whatever.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom