• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Printable Document for Making Squad Strategies for Maps

BtheDestroyer

Full Squid
Want to make a strategy with your squad in preparation for future matches? Go ahead and print this form out and get all your teammates together to discuss strategies!

View the document here.

I'm looking for pictures of the remaining maps so if you have them, please leave a reply!
Also let me know if you have a picture of a map that doesn't have a Splatzone on the Doc.

Note: It says "Do not redistribute" at the bottom, but you can give it to friends and such if you want. I've just had a few problems with other people taking my work and reposting it without proper citation recently so I haven't been getting much credit for what I've been doing is all, trying to prevent that.

Last edited:

TheMH

Inkling Commander
NNID
The_MH
I like these. I will try to get a screenshot of New Underpass online, once it's in rotation again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom