• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Project Ink - Calling all Musicians!

Lavender

Inkling

Hey guys!

I'm Lavender, musician and inkling from the UK! I want to tell you guys about Project Ink!

Project Ink is a Splatoon themed collaborative album project aiming to bring musicians of all backgrounds together to create music and meet other like-minded squids!

Any genre goes, any flavour of rock, EDM, squidcore or inkpunk, originals, remixes or mashups, it’s all fair game!

How do I join in?!

Join the Skype Group (This won’t work in Chrome!!) Like us on Facebook or follow us on Tumblr! We’ll announce where to submit tracks soon! It's early days, really just looking to get people connected first and hear what fresh tunes people have going on.

I'll be keeping an eye on this thread for replies and peoples' thoughts too, this is my first time here so take this as an introduction if you will. I'm a musician and I have an ambition to make this cool thing!

Stay Fresh〜!!

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
Well, first, welcome to the boards!

I'm not a composer myself, but I am very interested to hear what comes out of this. If you wouldn't mind keeping us updated, that would be great!

Lavender

Inkling
Definitely! We'll be posting some teasers of peoples tracks somewhere down the line, and when it eventually gets released it'll get announced here く:彡

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom