• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

PST Twin Squad Looking For a Quad #SquidboardsPersonals

Selkaine

Inkling
NNID
Selkaine
There was no other way to make this not sound like a desperate craigslist post LOL

We are 2 friends looking for fun, friendly 20 years old and up S/S+ squids available the same times as us to squad! We have an eye on going competitive so we'd hope to find people to squad with at least daily to improve as a team, engage in scrims with other squads, and compete in tournaments. We use Discord for communications.

About us!

Ranks: S, S+
Time Zone: Pacific Time
Availability: 6pm-10:30pm PT on weekdays and usually all day on weekends
Competitive Experience: Yes

About Selky:

Mains: E-liter 3k Scopes, Splatterscopes
Hours Played: 1000 hours

About Shoe:
Mains: Slosher (deco), Tentatek Splattershot, Luna
Hours Played: 1400 hours
________

You can squad, mention @Selky or @Shoe, or dm us on the Splatoon Central Discord. https://discord.gg/0d2oP2Iw3a1EpTzp

If you mention or dm us during the day, don’t expect a quick reply cuz we both work full-time lol but we'll get back to you as soon as we can! :D

Last edited:

WrongShoe

Inkster Jr.
NNID
hhhhsu
We're usually done or winding down around the times you're playing.

Good luck finding people to play with. You could try to find people to play with in the discord server listed above or the /r/splatoon discord.

Jinx129

Senior Squid
NNID
Jinx129
There was no other way to make this not sound like a desperate craigslist post LOL

We are 2 friends looking for fun, friendly 20 years old and up S/S+ squids available the same times as us to squad! We have an eye on going competitive so we'd hope to find people to squad with at least daily to improve as a team, engage in scrims with other squads, and compete in tournaments. We use Discord for communications.

About us!

Ranks: S, S+
Time Zone: Pacific Time
Availability: 6pm-10:30pm PT on weekdays and usually all day on weekends

About Selky:

Mains: E-liter 3k Scopes, Splatterscopes
Hours Played: 1000 hours

About Shoe:
Mains: Slosher (deco), Tentatek Splattershot, Luna
Hours Played: 1400 hours
________

You can squad, mention @Selky or @Shoe, or dm us on the Splatoon Central Discord. https://discord.gg/0d2oP2Iw3a1EpTzp

If you mention or dm us during the day, don’t expect a quick reply cuz we both work full-time lol but we'll get back to you as soon as we can! :D
Hey you two. I am in the process of attempting to build a team serious about breaking into the competitive scene. Please check out The Salt Minds in the groups section here on the boards. http://squidboards.com/groups/the-salt-minds.868/ We are looking to sign up for the upcoming LUTI league and plan to use it as a learning tool to gain experience as a team. We could definitely use a couple more active squids! We're not all S rank but that's the goal! Hope to hear from you.

Last edited:

boredguy108

Semi-Pro Squid
Hi, I'm Seth, and I'm a member of the Watch Me Whiprays. We're a newly formed team that'll also be going competitive. Although we kinda keeps things light and casual, we are signed up to compete in League Under the Ink.

We do have 5 players, so you may or may not be competing for us in the League, so keep that in mind. But we are looking to expand our rooster a bit, so please don't let that discourage you.

Most of our players are EST, with the exception of me (PST), but we tend to play later in the day, so the time-zone gap shouldn't be a problem, considering you guys (and/or gals) play around 6-10:30 PM PST.

If you're interested, PM SwimShady (Captain) or Aristeia (Co-Captain), and we'll see where we go from there.

P.S. - Regardless of what happens, I wish you best of luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom