• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Puzzle Swap social thread

PrinceOfKoopas

Inkling Commander
NNID
PrinceOfKoopas
So...
Talk about the Puzzle Swap collectathon at your StreetPass Mii Plaza, the game where other people thank you the more you play it and try!

(And it forces one to go outside. [Or exploit Nintendo Zones, which I don't advocate.] Scary.)

How many puzzle pieces you got now?

jp4464

Jazzy Inkling
NNID
jp4464
:scared:
So...
Talk about the Puzzle Swap collectathon at your StreetPass Mii Plaza, the game where other people thank you the more you play it and try!

(And it forces one to go outside. [Or exploit Nintendo Zones, which I don't advocate.] Scary.)

How many puzzle pieces you got now?
I DID have a bunch of the puzzles completed

But I don't know where my 3DS is! :(:scared:

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
I only have a handful of them completed, but I do plan on finishing them all eventually. :)

PrinceOfKoopas

Inkling Commander
NNID
PrinceOfKoopas
Time to answer my own questions:

Pieces Collected: 1475/1502
Travelers Met: 1095

I always keep 290-300 play coins because I'm a hoarder.

Non-completed:
  1. Two normals left in Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
  2. Three normals left in ULTIMATE NES REMIX
  3. Nine normals left in Super Smash Bros. 4
  4. Thirteen normals left in MONSTER HUNTER
I have every pink puzzle piece. ^_^ ('cause I went for those first!)

jp4464

Jazzy Inkling
NNID
jp4464
I only have a handful of them completed, but I do plan on finishing them all eventually. :)
Nice!

I go to Full Sail University, a college FULL of gamers. Whenever I bring my 3DS to school, I get at least 20-30 streetpasses. It's awesome, haha

Though I really do need to find my 3DS one of these days; I haven't played any games in like months :(

PrinceOfKoopas

Inkling Commander
NNID
PrinceOfKoopas
Nice!

I go to Full Sail University, a college FULL of gamers. Whenever I bring my 3DS to school, I get at least 20-30 streetpasses. It's awesome, haha

Though I really do need to find my 3DS one of these days; I haven't played any games in like months :(
That's awesome, but shame on you for apparently losing your 3DS!

I'm worried what people will think when they see my latest played games have been Pokémon Shuffle and Pokémon Rumble World. <_<

Lightzeaka

Full Squid
NNID
Lightzeaka
I'm 100% done with Puzzle Swap, Find Mii, Find Mii II, Mii Force, Flower Town, Warrior's Way, and Monster Manor.

Just got started on Ultimate Angler and Battleground Z. I'm really loving Ultimate Angler. Feels like a true streetpass game.

PrinceOfKoopas

Inkling Commander
NNID
PrinceOfKoopas
I'm 100% done with Puzzle Swap, Find Mii, Find Mii II, Mii Force, Flower Town, Warrior's Way, and Monster Manor.

Just got started on Ultimate Angler and Battleground Z. I'm really loving Ultimate Angler. Feels like a true streetpass game.
Well that's extremely impressive!

I've been done with Find Mii and Find Mii II for a while so I forgot they existed and put them in the Vault so I'd stop being prompted to start a new quest with the Miis, but done with Puzzle Swap?
Well, done for now with Puzzle Swap, you mean! :p

So you actually bought the other StreetPass Mii Plaza games? Are they worth buyin'?

Lightzeaka

Full Squid
NNID
Lightzeaka
Well that's extremely impressive!

I've been done with Find Mii and Find Mii II for a while so I forgot they existed and put them in the Vault so I'd stop being prompted to start a new quest with the Miis, but done with Puzzle Swap?
Well, done for now with Puzzle Swap, you mean! :p

So you actually bought the other StreetPass Mii Plaza games? Are they worth buyin'?
Yeah, done for now :P Last time I finished during a convention and the monday after the new monster hunter panel came out. I was out of play coins so it took a while. But when a new panel comes up, I'll surely finish it quickly.

The streetpass games are great, but only if you can manage to get 7 or more tags every day you are out. Otherwise they're too hard to play.

Teeples

Full Squid
NNID
Flow_Teeples
I had about 900 before my first DS died, now I have mid 800 on my XL (grinded all the pink).

I got 80-90% of my pieces on both DS's from going to an Anime convention in Canada.

PrinceOfKoopas

Inkling Commander
NNID
PrinceOfKoopas
I had about 900 before my first DS died, now I have mid 800 on my XL (grinded all the pink).

I got 80-90% of my pieces on both DS's from going to an Anime convention in Canada.
Conventions are amazing for this.

(Still no new puzzles in months though.)

Egregore

Splash Wall of China
NNID
NoGoodEndings
Used roughly 150 play coins to get all of the normal pieces for the Yo-kai puzzle, but still need all the pink pieces. @_@

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom