• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Splatoon 2 Question about LAN adapters.

RocketsTail

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2874-2863-4789
Can you tell a noticeable difference in playing with a LAN adapter vs without? I just moved, and while my new place has much faster internet,I’m not able to run my LAN adapter to my Switch as I did at my old place because of where my router is now located. I haven’t had any dc’s or “connection unstable” errors yet but something just feels off atm. Is it in my head or do adapters make a world of difference?

MindWanderer

Inkling Commander
NNID
MindWanderer
Switch Friend Code
SW-5961-6763-3987
Depends on the quality of your wifi. In ideal conditions, wifi should be perfectly adequate, but in a world with a dozen wi-fi devices in every home, not to mention those little barriers called "walls," it usually won't be ideal.

RocketsTail

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2874-2863-4789
Yeah, I can definitely tell a difference . I feel back to myself again since I got wired again. It's tacky since it's a 75ft cord running down a staircase to the router, but it's temporary until I can get a second router up here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom