• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Question(s) about Twitch Splatooning

birdiebee

Inkling Commander
NNID
birdiebee
Hi everyone!

I'm getting an Elgato HD Pro soon and looking to start streaming Splatoon 2. (finalLyYy!!!)

I stream casually with my PC usually to do casual JRPG playthroughs with my girlfriend and stuff but I'm really just looking for anyone else who has a small audience/just getting started on Twitch to network and become friends with.

I don't know very much at all about the larger streaming community of Splatoon, like how hardcore or niche or big or small it is. So if you play Splatoon in any capacity on Twitch, what's your experience usually like with regard to audience engagement, reach, etc? How do you turn people on to your content? Do you have any kind of shtick or gimmick? Are you a eleet S+ murderer or do you play more for fun?

Anything about your experience is fine to share! Also if you'd like a follow feel free to drop your username.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom