• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

R>Squid Wars Competitive!

Inkster Jr.
NNID
80-my0sotis

Hello! We, from the competitive team of Squid Wars, are searching for new members to join!

Recruitment: CLOSED
We currently are running VERY low on members, not enough to play in scrims or tournaments, not even squads!
Because of that, we are recruiting new members.

About us
The competitive team is part of the Squid Wars clan. However, we're only searching for members for the competitive team.

We are an international clan, mainly located in Europe. A good grasp of English is important.
The comp. team communicates through WhatsApp. IT IS NECESSARY TO HAVE WHATSAPP. We only use Skype to voice chat.

It is important to us to stay polite, have loyality and trust in our members, don't take everything too serious and pass some water to salty members.

We really look forward to play in tournaments and scrims.

Requirements
Following requirements should be fullfilled:
- S or S+ rank (at least achieved once)
- Older than 14 years old
- WhatsApp
- Ability to voice chat on Skype (it is enough when you can listen)
- Ability to play on CET / GMT
- Not-so-laggy internet connection

Tryouts
Please sign in to take part in tryouts.
After you successfully signed it, we'll send you a link to our discord server and you tell us a time when you are able to play.

You will have to play in a 1v1 match against one of our members. You should preferably play with your main weapon, but you choose.
We'll play 3 matches in total, every mode once in a map chosen by you.

IT WON'T MATTER IF YOU WIN OR LOSE. We'll rate you by your playstyle and mindset, so don't worry.

Please comment it on this thread.
We need following information from you:

Name:
IGN:
NNID:
Main Weapon(s):
Timezone:

If you have any questions, just ask! Thanks to everyone who signs in, it helps us a lot!

Last edited:

Lucas Bronson

Inkling
NNID
Br0nzy
Hello there Squid Wars seems pretty intresting to me so i do ask if i could join you.My Name is Lucas im 16 year old an playing a lot of Splatoon im Level 49 and S Rank my Playstyle is like flanking and agressive plays.Im mostly playing Shooters like the Octoshot Replica and N-ZAP '85.Im living in Germany (Niedersachsen) and i think i do require everything you expect for joining Squid Wars ^^.Have a nice day and sorry for bad english writing skills ._.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom