• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Rainmaker Blues

NNID
xxCandiiLove
Although rainmaker is my favorite ranked mode, it gives tough love. Today in ranked, me and my teammates were in the lead, but then I randomly disconnected. I was also S 10, but now I'm S 5, which sucks. It's fun at times, but when your this low in your rank, its like your pulling a golden tooth out of a lion's mouth or something like that. If my crappy connection keeps this up, I might loose my S rank, and I REALLY don't want to since I've been trying to get this rank since April. Not to mention that, its just pretty brutal when the rank that took you 8 months to get gets taken away in only 3 minutes by either some japanese pro, a idiot squidbagger, lazy teammate, or stalker squids who watch your every move.

I love Rainmaker a lot since it's pretty fun and fast-paced, but geez, when your not having fun in Rainmaker its just pretty boring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom