• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Ranked point system MUST change!

Award

Squid Savior From the Future
@Award
no that is just the squidgirl set with random abilities, pretty sure it is the same abilities as the other 2 vids, also it is shown at the end what they are.

keep in mind using special refills you and a lot of times i may fling once or twice, squid to move then repeat, it is not much but that small amounts of refilling is helpful
LOL, I forgot it shows it on the stats screen :oops: You're not kidding that's pretty random!

Yes I rely a lot on the special refilling the gauge for some weapons. But I'm impressed by how effective squidding & moving seems to be at ink replenishment without any ink recovery up. I've never felt the roller was tremendously efficient with its ink usage, but your video paints (pun intended) a different picture :)

Edit: By the way, thanks to you I took out Krak-On for the first time in a long time and gave it some runs in TW and was very pleased with the results - I guess that means that has to go in my mains list again. There weren't any specific techniques I picked up from the videos beyond simply being FAR more aggressive than I previously had been with it, and taking much bigger risks. I definitely think it helped! Thanks!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom