• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Ranked/ Splatzone Impressions

Status
Not open for further replies.

GamingWarthog

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
GamingWarthog
Now that Ranked is finally out thanks to our leveling up, let's share early impressions and tips.

In my experience matches tend to be very tense (when the enemy team doesn't think they're playing Turf War), if you screw up you can lose the lead. Since getting splattered spreads the enemy ink, I suggest minimizing the time you spend in the zone itself in case the enemy kills you. It's also important to pay attention to the whole map, a good team should avoid rushing in through the same entrance if the enemy has control and pay attention to the nearby sniper nests.

Okay I'm going to sleep now since it's late in my time zone, only reason I'm not playing more Ranked/Mackerel Port instead of writing this post.

Reila

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I... am not enjoying it. But my mind is really tired, so my opinion might change once I play it again tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom