• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Ranking System on SquidBoards

Michael!

Inkster Jr.
This is not a thread talking about competitive play or player predictions it's about what you guys think what it's going to be like. I hope it's like the one on smashboards that seems to be my favorite. Hopefully this is not to early i just thought it was interesting.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
That would be very useful. Would it be similar to Smashboards' in the way that you claim spots from tournaments? Or would it be different?

Michael!

Inkster Jr.
That would be very useful. Would it be similar to Smashboards' in the way that you claim spots from tournaments? Or would it be different?
I'd hope they keep the point system the same on how you won't suffer if you don't play for a while.

Lyn

Premium
I'd hope they keep the point system the same on how you won't suffer if you don't play for a while.
I agree on that. This could have always gone in Squidboards suggestions, unfortunately.

Nin☆Jun

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Dantel
Hm, this could lead to some hefty competition right from day one.

As if I'm not already doing that with my post count, haha

Michael!

Inkster Jr.
Hm, this could lead to some hefty competition right from day one.

As if I'm not already doing that with my post count, haha
Knowing myself i would not mind at all having competition day one with rankings, tournaments etc. But I don't want to rush anything.

Last edited:

Lyn

Premium
Knowing myself i would not mind at all having competition day one withing rankings tournaments etc. But I don't want to rush anything.
I probably wouldn't care that much about them. Mostly because I know there's always gonna be people more motivated or better than me (usually everyone).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom