• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Rate The Avatar and Signature Above You

Judd

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
GreatLordChrom13
Hello everyone! Welcome to a forum game that I will bring to Squidboards: Rate the Signature and Avatar above you! So basically the only rules are be kind, no bashing someone's avatar/signature on purpose, and try not to back and forth post. Well, here's an example.

[Judd]

Avatar: 7/10 I like the colors, they work well together.

Signature: 5/10 Moderate, Its got a nice feel to it, and it looks fine.
[Next Poster]

Signature: 6/10 A bit bland.
Something along the lines of that. You may now begin! ^-^

ndayadn

yeah
NNID
Seabass
Avatar: 10/10 top notch. Seriously clicked on this thread just because I had to rate the avatar.
Like seriously gg

Signature: 4/10. A bit meh. I don't like sigs in general though. Which is why I have them disabled and don't use one!

Judd

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
GreatLordChrom13
Avatar: 8/10 Looks good! A background color would add more spice(I can't think of another word lol) to the picture.
Signature: 8/10 They are both cut off a bit, but still pretty good gifs. Especially the Nintendo one.

Burritoburger

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Burritoburger
9/10 Kirby is pretty sweet. And it's relevant.
6/10 Judd would just declare himself the winner and nobody would be able to go against it.

DatGuyAegis

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Tmoney670
6/10 That kid is just too dam happy for how under drawn he is.
8/10 Only because of the Dongers. I love dongers! ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Wonder Blue

Inkling
NNID
Otasira
8/10 Love that you're rockin' that Splatoon photo.With a bit of background editing with some paint splatters, it'd easily be a 10/10 to me for sure!

8.5/10 Looking at it, I'm diggin' the use of the logo and background colors as the black/grey really put the red, green, and the other colors out there, making it a lot more noticeable while being easy on the eyes. Only thing that throws me off is the tan colored banner though it does somehow fit in well surprisingly enough.

Aura

Infiltrator
7/10 Avatar - Sir Hammerlock Approved. Work on the outline though, and you'll get 9/10.

Can't view sigs on my phone but I'm sure it's cool.

Lochy

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Lochinator
8.5/10 Cute inklings chatting with each other.

Can't see sig on an iphone but its probably nice.

Hinichii.ez.™

Is Splatoon an E-Sport or just a meme?
5/10
seen it, almost used it before
it was cool to me before, not so much now

0/10 can not anything but the ground. kinda looks like chocolate...minus the blue
maybe a 5 or 6 out of 10 when I expand the picture. I like everything but the girl in that picture.

Shirma Akayaku

Pro Squid
NNID
Toadette75
I normally don't like to rate things, but if I had to, I'd say yours is 7/10.
I've never seen it before, it's drawn very well, but it seems pretty average when it comes to the attire. The colors are in a cohesive fashion, so that's also good.

5/10 Unfortunately, I do not know much about Ginyu Force, but I've heard of it and know it's from Dragon Ball Z. As for the YouTube link, it seems to be your channel, correct? As for the SoundCloud link, I heard the whole thing, but it isn't that funny to me.

Annie

Inkling
NNID
N1ntendude
9/10, always good to see some Octoling love.

8/10 Rosalina's pretty cool, and the last gif is pretty funny

AceArcherArcane

Inkling
8/10 has a background and the girl isn't just standing around doing nothing but its quite busy for just an avatar. 3/10 umm I don't really know. Its just two words.

Wrog

Senior Squid
Avatar : 9.5/10 I LOVE IT IS BEAUTIFUL
Signature : 6/10. More than half! I don't like the image on the "SPRAYZE CLAN", mostly because I could have made a better image (not trying to brag xD) and it looks generic. However the quote is great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom