• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Ready for Competitve Play!

NNID
drew28
How's it going everyone? I played Splatoon 1 pretty casually and would really like to get more into a competitive scene with Splatoon 2. I'd love to make some friends to play with regularly and to get better with. The idea of joining a competition with a group of people who I'm friends with sounds really cool. Hope to get to know some of you guys better.

puppy

Inkster Jr.
NNID
AstronautVoid
just joined this forum today, but welcome! id be willing to play ranked with you, as long as you dont get too mad if we lose >.<

NNID
drew28
just joined this forum today, but welcome! id be willing to play ranked with you, as long as you dont get too mad if we lose >.<
I won't get TOO mad lol ;). Thank you I would definently like to play some ranked with you. Just need to get to B- in ranked first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom