• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Recent Laggy Gameplay

mercenariez

Inkling Cadet
NNID
gamelo8018
I've been playing this game since it was released. At first there was essentially no lag, but recently ridiculous things have been happening. For example, it once took 8 hits to kill with my Tentatek (no ink armour), and suddenly corpses are killing me after I splatted them 2 seconds ago.

Could this be due to the increase of players over time, demanding too much from their servers? Has anyone else noticed this change or is it just me?

(BTW I have an Ethernet adapter and fast internet so I know it's not on my end).

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
I've been playing this game since it was released. At first there was essentially no lag, but recently ridiculous things have been happening. For example, it once took 8 hits to kill with my Tentatek (no ink armour), and suddenly corpses are killing me after I splatted them 2 seconds ago.

Could this be due to the increase of players over time, demanding too much from their servers? Has anyone else noticed this change or is it just me?

(BTW I have an Ethernet adapter and fast internet so I know it's not on my end).
The game is strictly peer-to-peer, with servers used only for matchmaking and confirming results, so the most likely scenario is that you're running into more and more people with poor connections. The first game had this problem too.

Superkootz

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Supermario182
I saw this a lot in the beginning and a bit during Splatfest but lately it's been ok

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom