• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Recon

Gear Recon

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
ReeSquidGig submitted a new guide:

Recon - Knowing where everyone is at all times.

:ability_recon:Clothes with recon are the bomb, if you are the only person left on the team, Jump to the spawn point and you will be able to see where those people are, and what weapon they may have. (if you have/are using a weapon with a Inkzooka,:inkzooka: killerwail,:killerwail: seeker rush:bombrushseeker: or bomb rush:bombrushburstbomb::bombrushsuctionbomb::bombrush:, using those specials are good in those typical areas memorized, with the recon. (also recon only works if you are...
Read more about this guide...

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
ReeSquidGig updated Recon with a new update entry:

Wiiu recon

The real way to know where someone is, is to look at the map on the wiiu, and if anyone is at the spawn point on your team, you can see where the opponets are for a time, I.E about... 2 seconds or less, so if you use gear with recon, its best to have the best weapon that can reach far range like a charger, and as well as specials too, ( inkstrike, killer-wail, inkzooka, or even a kracken. ):inkstrike::killerwail::inkzooka::kraken:
Read the rest of this update entry...

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
i am surprised at the fact how i actually got a star for this guide....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom