• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Recruiting for a new Competitive UK Team - Blood Night (team name not necessarily final)

Infin

Inkling
NNID
Infin
Switch Friend Code
SW-6895-6122-3705
Hey squiddos,

I want to start a new UK team. I haven't settled on a final name yet, but at the moment I've come up with "Blood Night". If you wanted to join but don't like the name, we can work together to improve it :)

I was an average of S+20 before rank X was introduced, and I'm looking for other players around or slightly above this level of skill. I'd like to play team League sessions at least twice a week, probably during evening rotations. Ability to Voice Chat would be necessary -I want to work on callouts and improve at them.

I don't want more than 5 or 6 people, as I've been in a team of ~11 people before and it becomes a mess with schedules clashing

Who I'm looking for:

>UK players
>People who were averaging S+20 or above before rank X
>People who are friendly, and can support others with improving their gameplay
>People who can team league at least twice per week, hopefully more than that
>People who can voice chat

Other Info about me:

>I'm 18 years old
>I never played Splatoon 1, so I'm still on the road of improvement
>I like the Splash-o-Matic, Splattershot, Splattershot Jr, Roller, Chargers, Jet Squelcher, and Mini Splatling
>(Will happily play with other weapons though)

Your age isn't a factor for me, though I've included my own age in case you want to know who you're playing with

I have a discord server set up if you want to talk about joining, or even just want to hang out: https://discord.gg/ZGadGFR

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom