• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Recruiting for Divine Inktervention!

KawaiiKitKat

Inkling
NNID
bluburri
Divine Inktervention is in search for some new members :)!
We are a team that is swimming our way into the competitive scene so we'd like to find squids with a competitive mindset.

Currently our ranks range from A to S+. However, we are willing to accept anyone who can play well with us and has the determination and drive to improve and succeed.

We are an NA team and need someone who could be available during those time zones as well as has a reliable internet connection.

A Discord account is required! We all communicate through it and it is very important for interacting with each other and other teams as well. The ability to VC is also preferred but not required for games.

Our ages range from 13-20 and, while age is definitely not a restriction, we would like to have everyone get along swimmingly.

Lastly, we just want your commitment to the team. It's never fun having players and teammates who aren't committed 100% to the growth of our team and we want to avoid conflicts that could arise from that.

in short, what we are looking for is:
• Determination and drive
• Reliable WiFi/wired connection
• Discord!!!!
• Maturity and willingness to get along with DI members
• Full commitment to the team

Please message me if you're interested! :D

Luka Puka

Inkster Jr.
NNID
three3musketeers
What time zones would you most likely be squadding frequently?

nyango

Inkling
i would also like to know cuz i would really be interested in joining.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom