• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Recruiting for Private Inkvestigators!

Serene

Inkster Jr.
NNID
serenecanine
Private Inkvestigators is a squad with frequent and semi-competitive to competitive players! We're looking to expand our squad with more amazing members! Private Inkvestigators has two squads which both can use more members. Doesn't matter what weapon you play the most, but a rank of A or above is preferred. (S is required for the main squad) If you're not A rank, but are willing to learn and develop your skills with the squad you are still eligible!

Both of our squads are definitely looking for good charger mains, such as the E-liter and Bamboozler, to add to their roster!

Preferences/Requirements:
  • Rank A or above (S is required for the main squad)
  • 18+, as this would be a mature squad.
  • Ability to use Discord and voice chat (This is essential to call outs and communication)
  • Ability to practice around 3pm-2am EST. Not the whole period, but a portion of it on most days.
  • Ability to participate in tournaments.
If you have any questions, please don't be afraid to ask!

Last edited:

cincy

Inkling
I would love to join Private Inkvestigators.
My time zone is EST.
rank S
Discord link provided is expired. I could not access.

Serene

Inkster Jr.
NNID
serenecanine
Private Inkvestigators is a squad with frequent and semi-competitive to competitive players! We're looking to expand our squad with more amazing members! Private Inkvestigators has two squads which both can use more members. Doesn't matter what weapon you play the most, but a rank of A or above is preferred. (S is required for the main squad) If you're not A rank, but are willing to learn and develop your skills with the squad you are still eligible!

Both of our squads are definitely looking for good charger mains, such as the E-liter and Bamboozler, to add to their roster!

Preferences/Requirements:
  • Rank A or above (S is required for the main squad)
  • 18+, as this would be a mature squad.
  • Ability to use Discord and voice chat (This is essential to call outs and communication)
  • Ability to practice around 3pm-2am EST. Not the whole period, but a portion of it on most days.
  • Ability to participate in tournaments.
If you have any questions, please don't be afraid to ask! Use the discord link below to apply!

Discord: https://discord.gg/0tkvmwltlSUi0Xgi
Discord link should be updated to work, if it still doesn't let me know!

AlsoDededork649

Pro Squid
NNID
DARandall4711
You forgot to mention there is no tolerance of rudeness. OK I'll go die in a fire now

Rellek

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RellekEarth
Just a nice bump to keep this updated. I'm Rellek, I shoot ink guns and stuff on the squad and twirl batons.

This squad is more fun oriented with a few members that are more competitively inclined. I like being on it because squading with them is quite fun. We are definitely looking for some fresh blood so don't hesitate to at least show interest if you are looking for a squad to hang around with.

The Discord link is always going to be per request so just let us know you're interested and we can give a fresh link to our sign up discord channel.

Serene

Inkster Jr.
NNID
serenecanine
Bump! We desperately need a charger main so if you're looking for a squad let us know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom