• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Red Ink- Temps/ Mercenaries clan

Spit Inc.

Inkster Jr.
NNID
NytzN2Dreams
Ok, so I think this may be useful to those who want to be in a clan, but are too busy with life/tight schedules to really be a consistent member. Here, you can find a way to "Eccholocate" a clan as well as set up a time to participate in a clan. THIS IS TEMPORARY RECRUITMENT. Like I said, this is for people with busy schedules. If you should find yourself liking a particular clan and decide hey, I wanna be a part of it. I think I can find time to stay involved. Holla at me, to let me know that you're leaving so I can give you a proper farewell, and enjoy your new clan. Any Skill level is involved here. Think of this place as an unofficial resume for recruitment to the big clans!

There are two categories:

Temps: the squids who join here, but are eventually gonna part ways when they find a clan suitable to their schedule.
Mercenaries: the squids who will be devoting themselves to this clan. Yes, they can still play with other clans, but their main hub would be this one.

Here's what you do:

Name:
NNID:
Timezone:
Hours available:
Occupation: Temp or Mercenary. Or Retired (This is for folks who found a clan to call home. List the clan so we can congratulate you!)

-Optional stufff-
Grade Rank:
Weapon of choice:
Strats: (Short and sweet)

Here's an example:

Name: Spit
NNID: NytzN2Dreams
Timezone: Est
Hours Available: Mon- Wed: 7pm to 9pm/ Thurs- Sat: free all day
Occupation: Retired- Congrats to Spit for moving to the Spit inc. Clan!
Grade Rank: C
Weapon of Choice: Octobrush
Strats: Defend the team at all cost, recover lost ground.

Last edited:

Spit Inc.

Inkster Jr.
NNID
NytzN2Dreams
Yo, Seriously? Sorry for double post, but I created two different scenarios for clan possibilities and no squid took the fish bait?
Bad Squid puns aside, I didn't think it would be such a struggle to create a clan, or even fit in one!

So yeah... I think I'm done with this. Whoever wanna become squid partners, just PM me and let me know so I can add you. Otherwise, I'm just outta here. I'll check in periodically to see if I get some response.

Sorry if this sounds like a rant. I'm a bit frustrated, but I'll get over it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom