• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon 2 Regarding the splatfest

Should ranked mode be included in splatfest?

• Yes

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

-*-

Full Squid
in one episode of South Park, mr garrison makes a machine that can get around the airlines and make the trip faster. The machine penetrates your butt and mouth which controls the vehicle and even with that every character concludes it’s better than dealing with the airlines. Randy points out that there are buttons on the machine that can do the exact same thing and getting poked in the butt and mouth is totally unnecessary

I feel all splatfests are the exact same things. I’m not exactly sure why ranked mode or at least the different modes can’t be included too. Overwhelming majority of splatoon players aren’t crazy about turf war and some even wait until after the splatfest to start playing splatoon again.

If Nintendo is going to leave pure turf war, they should make it interesting and put up cash prizes for the top players solo and team, that would at least make it more worth while. Another is making all splatfests a worldwide event, so the Japanese can make us look like amateurs.

There are a lot of ways to make the splatfests a really cool and exciting thing but all we really get is a whacky stage and regular stages in nighttime mode, I feel like this is a major blown opportunity to enhance the games experience, so in my opinion if Nintendo is going to fumble again on creating a big experience, just allow ranked modes in splatfest, I think most players would agree?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom