• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

[RETIRED] Free Agent!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattie.sai

Inkling
NNID
Matthiasian
Hello everyone! My name is Mattie. I have recently left my team and now deciding to go on my search to find a new one! Here is all of my information that you need to know about me.
  • Timezone: CST (United States)
  • NNID: Matthiasian
  • Switch FC: SW-8337-2856-9295
  • Rank (Splatoon): S+ 99
  • Rank: (Splatoon 2): Splat Zones - S+0 | Rainmaker - S+0 | Tower Control - S+0
  • Weapons: I main both Vanilla Octobrush and Vanilla Inkbrush.
  • Playstyle: Flanker/Offense; Aggressive
  • History: Once Co-Capt of one of my past teams
  • I can do VC, mainly on Discord of course.
  • I don't have a lot of experience on callouts, but committed to learning them.
  • Availability: On weekdays, I am available after 6:30 PM CST and on weekends, I am available all day Saturday, but on Sunday I will NOT be available during 2:00 PM CST - 6:00 PM CST. There will be certain extracurricular activities that will be popping up here and then outside of Splatoon that will be interfering my schedule a bit, but I will be giving a heads up about it.
  • Notes: I own an Elgato HD60 S and able to do recordings. Sometimes I do streams, but that only happens when I get lucky with internet connection on my computer. Don't worry, it doesn't affect my play on Splatoon.
Got any questions? Interested in trying me out? Want to leave info about your team? Leave them down below or message me on my Discord (mattie#6511) and I will try to respond them as quick as possible! Thank you for taking your time reading this post.

Last edited:

mattie.sai

Inkling
NNID
Matthiasian
BUMP! Looking for a team again! Please take the time to read this if you have the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom