• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Road to 100+ Members! || Applications Open

AuntieVio

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-0765-3522-2709
Heya squiddos!

===

We are now almost at 50 members and I would like to make the team's sort of 2019 goal to reach 100+ members by the end of the year!

We now have mods in the server after mods were requested by members to accommodate all time zones, so feel free to log in at any time and just hang out!
---
Before you send me a PM please read the rules and make sure you fulfill the requirements.

I'm super sorry I hadn't responded to many PMs that were sent to me at the end of the year and the beginning of January.

I'll try my best to be as fast as I can with responding to PMs from now on, as I see the clan has gotten a surprising amount of attention on both Squidboards and Reddit.

Those are all the updates I have for now! We will be hosting a clan splatfest I have decided to dub the BobaFest with more than just battles to decide the winning team! It will be held next weekend from the 26-27th of January and the theme is Rain vs Snow. So make sure to send your applications to be a part of the battle!

===

That will be all! Stay Fresh!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom