• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Rocket Leauge

Superjustinbros

Pro Squid
NNID
AozoraJustin
Has anyone ever played this on PC or PS4? With the option to play 4v4 matches and with teams colored Blue and Orange, I feel like half the time I'm playing a Splatoon-themed game.

I must also give it credit for not having nightmare-inducing loser music like Splatoon, with the cars having a hissy-fit over their loss.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
I've actually never heard of this before.. it looks pretty interesting! :P

Superjustinbros

Pro Squid
NNID
AozoraJustin
It's fun, but it has a somewhat big learning curve.
When you drop out of a game, you get replaced by an AI player. I actually once had a time just recently where everyone on the opposing team left a 3-0 game, they were all replaced by AI opponents that proceeded to curb-stomp my entire team.

RespawningJesus

I am a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar.
Premium
NNID
RespawningJesus
The game is easy to pick up and play, but it is difficult to master. It is loads of fun to play private matches with your friends as well, so I recommend you pick up this game, especially if you have a PS4, since it is free this month.

Bobo

Full Squid
NNID
acciojackie
Haha my boyfriend picked this up and I watched him and his brother play through a few games. It's definitely amusing to me :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom