• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Resource icon

Rollers

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
ReeSquidGig submitted a new guide:

Rollers - Rollers are the best @ helping you reach your goal

You can squash people, roll 'em over, use the sub, and the carbon roller is best, it is the fastest and has a burst bomb, if you have all gear with damage up abilities, you can knock people out with one single bomb, if you use the roller with seekers, you can hide and throw subs from far away so if you are trying to reach something, you can get the people hiding first, also when you get your special up, it comes with a seeker rush, so anyone hiding can be spotted:) ;) also if you find people...
Read more about this guide...

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
I asked you to please stop reviewing my guides! I am not doing irritating things to your guides!

AlsoDededork649

Pro Squid
NNID
DARandall4711
It's just that they are not very helpful. Your guides, as I've read, are a run on sentence randomly talking about some basic aspect of the game everyone knows about, also containing a smiley or two. No offense, but I could probably make a better guide if given an hour.

Heart of Ice

Semi-Pro Squid
Geez guys cut the poor squid some slack! I'll admit the guide could've benefitted from some more fleshing out, but some of these reviews are just cruel and not at all constructive.

Look I can tell you like your rollers as your guide implies that you've used many of them. But if you do still wanna make a good guide, you don't have to write it in a day. Just type out a draft in Word and maybe work on it in your free time and when you're finished just copy + paste it here.

You could go into more detailed specifics with Rollers like let's say for instance the Splat Roller's suction bombs can be used to easily ink a wall which is great for a weapon type that otherwise struggles with this. You could also mention about how you could chuck a suction bomb behind somebody to force them to come closer to you and make them an easier target.

Zero/Omega

Inkling
I admit this is useful but yet i have used rollers long enough to know how you use them mostly all the time i play i am not criticizing you at all sorry if i am

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
Rollers, to me are best to use in regular battles, and flat, close combat stages like Mahi-mahi resort, walleye warehouse, and blackbelly skate park.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom