1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

3. Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

4. Hi Guest,

As of June 3rd you will no longer be able to log in to Squidboards using your Smashboards account. Please take a look at the announcement for additional details

Rp Discord servers?

Discussion in 'RP Square' started by Ozul, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Ozul

Ozul Inkling

Hello all that might read this.

So I am rather new to Splatoon rp and right now I am in one discord group for splatoon rp, but I am wonder how many there is out there and what ones are good? :)

Nervous making this thread!...
    Ozul2.png

Yin_ likes this.
  2. Rustic

Rustic Inkling Commander

Uhh, well, there's the one that should be in the subforum's pins. Named after this subforum and run by none other than yours truly.
    There's plenty on the main Squidboards Discord if you look for it, but yeah. Aside from that, that's all I know.

Yin_ likes this.