• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

RP Management Thread

Cephalobro

I decided to make a new thread for those who are part of multiple RPs, this will be used to keep the confusion away such as which characters are used for which RPs, the setting and story of the RPs.

So if you're part of more than one RP, it wouldn't hurt to post what you made for the RPs here so that you don't have to be confused later down the line when you have been away for a while. This will be especially useful if you have created many different characters. I'll start so that you will be able to use this. Color coding will be the most useful for this, like my example below makes it obvious which characters are used in which RPs. Feel free to edit your post when you have introduced a new character, but make sure you use the right color.

Current RPs: The Escape from Octo Valley, Infestation in Inkopolis!, Octolings vs. Inklings (Reboot)

Characters: Coral, Kelp, Clam, Kelp's sister (minor role), Shark (semi-major role), General Anemone. Coral, Kelp, Clam. Coral, Clam.

Last edited:

HighColorSunset

Pro Squid
NNID
AmazingStrange9
Switch Friend Code
SW-0416-0878-7104
Current RPs: The Escape from Octo Valley, Infestation in Inkopolis!, Octolings vs. Inklings (Reboot)
Characters: Shizue, Joy, Yumena, Lian, Daniel (all of which are Inklings who taken back to Inkopolis and are no longer in the RP), Lana, Noah, Rebekah, Zero/Sanae, 24/Niyo, 36/Miro, Lana, Noah, Via, August and the aforementioned Inklings, Lana, Noah, Via, August, Rebekah

Bennet

Pro Squid
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
current roleplays: Adventure Academy Escape from octo valley

Characters: Bennett, Bennet, Jack, Bryce

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom