• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

RTCGAMING.NET Looking for Splatoon Players

itisRag

friendly neighborhood rag
NNID
itisrag

Hello everyone. I am proud to announce that I have finished the new website for my clan, RTC, which was formed, and which I joined back in 2002 when all we played was Jedi Knight II and Counter-Strike 1.6. The clan has been dead for several years, but I was the old web host and VoIP host, so I decided to get everything set up again when Splatoon came out to attempt a revival.

You can now check out the RTC Website at http://rtcgaming.net.

RTC has a legacy that stretches across many previous members playing a variety of games, mostly for PC. We were semi-competitive at the most in JK2, JK3 and CS and participated in scrimmages with other clans. Our main goal was to be an active community of gamers with a strong and lasting bond. I think RTC has already fulfilled that, as I have at least one friend I met through RTC who I will probably be in contact with for the rest of our lives. I don't use Steam anymore, but I think several people from the clan still do and are in contact with each other on there.

Enough reminiscing, I'll get to the point of why I think you should consider being a part of RTC. Aside from the goal of being a group with a strong and loyal bond, there are a couple perks that set it apart from most other casual clans.

Perks:

• Personally-hosted, complete PHP website with members lists, media, news updates, and more
  • Personally-hosted Mumble (VoIP) server
  • Open to join to people worldwide and open to participating in a variety of different games together

If this interests or you, or if you just want to come by and say hi, or if you're from a different clan and looking to scrimmage, head on over to http://rtcgaming.net for more information and register on the forum. The forum also has instructions for applying to join the community if interested.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom