• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

RWBY Social Thread

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight

I've been feeling so hyper over it since Vol 3 began and wondered if anyone else here has watched it. Talk about anything you like about here. Let's start this thread off with a yang!

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
I'm not ready for the season 3 finale.

;n; I'm not.

On the other hand, I reaaaallly want to know what Ozpin's weapon is and I really want to know what Cinder's motives are. Still not prepared for Sunday though.

Anyways, I've been following RWBY since the first Red Trailer came out, and it's been pretty cool to watch it grow. They really pulled out the big guns for season 3. It's got that sadistic Miles Luna touch that I just love so much from Red vs Blue.

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Still not prepared for Sunday though.
Ooh boy I'm keeping my mouth shut. Gonna watch it tomorrow~ Though technically in less then 9 hours. >.>

Maybe all will be revealed soon, but who knows.

In other words, I keep finding myself rewatching Velvet's scene over and over again. It made me appreciate her a little more.

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
Ah jeez. So.... How about that RWBY Chapter 3 finale?
I didn't need this. Holy smokes.

Well, we saw Ozpin fight. Kind of. I don't think that's the last we'll see of him, or Cinder.
Uhh lots of terrible, spoilerly things like death and suffering.
????
Tai Yang is the dadliest dad and the promise of more Ren and Nora next season is high?

Profit?

I'm so torn up about this. yaaaang, PYRHHAAAAAAA, Ruuuuubyyyyyy
But I'm also really impressed with the writing aughh they really built up to this well. Auughhhh

Last edited:

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
I was internally screaming so hard with that Arkos moment...I was like, "YES YES YES YESSSSSS!!!!!" until that one certain moment...

Uuugghh...I want Vol 4 to come already.

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
I was internally screaming so hard with that Arkos moment...I was like, "YES YES YES YESSSSSS!!!!!" until that one certain moment...

Uuugghh...I want Vol 4 to come already.
I think someone else put this well, but
Don't kiss your love interest when everything is going to hell around you.
not a good sign for things to come

Man, man, I did not intend to like Arkos, but then I rewatched season 2 and it was slightly endearing, and then this happened.
Alrighty then.

On the bright side, I think come volume 4, all my favorite "side characters" are actually going to be important. + Haven so, whoo.

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
On the bright side, I think come volume 4, all my favorite "side characters" are actually going to be important. + Haven so, whoo.
Speaking of side characters, I hope Vol 4 sheds some light on Ren and Nora's relationship. Vol 2 asks that, but was avoided.

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
Oh yeah, so my friend made Team RWBY as Inklings.
AAAaaa Octobrush Blake is everything I've ever wanted, not to mention, that octoling armor. (Its so fitting, like, thematically.)

Ruby with jump speed!! >:U!!! And super sick dynamo-scthe. (her belt buckle is a squid!!)

The ika musume dress is perfect on Wiess and YANG WITH AVIATORS AND MOTO BOOTS! Eeeee

Ahhh, this is so so great. I love this, how do I stop looking at it?

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
AAAaaa Octobrush Blake is everything I've ever wanted, not to mention, that octoling armor. (Its so fitting, like, thematically.)
lel Blake's weapon isn't just that. In fact, her weapon is actually an Octobrush combined with an unused weapon. You know, that one from the art book?

Ahhh, this is so so great. I love this, how do I stop looking at it?
You don't.

Also she made the Snowbirds too.

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
Also she made the Snowbirds too.
:O !! I recognize that! I might have seen her art somewhere, I just can't remember where exactly.
Aah Qrow is kinda great. He's really grown on me this season.

>o> Huh, I have never actually seen the artbook, so that's kinda cool. And I just noticed those are Ember Celica crossed with .Gals.
0u0 ...RWBY weapons in general tho.

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Aah Qrow is kinda great. He's really grown on me this season.
I am Snowbird trash because of him... xD

(Little comic of them from the same artist, guest starring me~ x'D)

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
So I finally got around to playing Grimm Eclipse, and it's pretty fun for what it is right now! Unfortunately, I do not own a controller to hook up to my pc, so I had to go with mouse and keyboard. xP Which actually wasn't that bad tbh.

So far I tried out Blake the most, and dear lord she's fun to play as.

mark (>*.*)>

Inkling
NNID
mttmercado
i hope we will still be seeing a lot of the school characters like Velvet even though it seems next volume will mostly take place in haven. Also that team rwby comes together by the end of the volume, even if it's just interacting with each other and not yet fighting again with one another.(but it's RWBY so i expect fighting)

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
Dat volume 3 ending... christ
Was amazing, no? Man, so much happened.

But seriously, looks like RT has a new RWBY spin-off(?) planned. RWBY Chibi, apparently.

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Was amazing, no? Man, so much happened.

But seriously, looks like RT has a new RWBY spin-off(?) planned. RWBY Chibi, apparently.
I just looked that up and found this.

It looks adorable, but it was posted on April 1st so I dunno if this is a joke or not. Though I do like the idea of it.

I'm suddenly reminded of the floating chibi Ruby from the first season. xD

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
I just looked that up and found this.

It looks adorable, but it was posted on April 1st so I dunno if this is a joke or not. Though I do like the idea of it.

I'm suddenly reminded of the floating chibi Ruby from the first season. xD
Roosterteeth never does April Fool's pranks. Check Burnie's twitter if you want confirmation! Everything posted on the 1st is legit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom