• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

S+ 99 .52, .96 Deco and Krak-on roller main looking for a squad.

Kevin304

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Kevin304
Hi, I'm a S+ player that mains .52, .96 Deco and Krak-on roller like the title says.My nickname is Dark Flame but just call me Flame. So I'm looking for a competitive team to join. I'm available after every weekday at about 3:30 Pm EST except Wednesdays.On Wednesdays, I'm available at about 5 Pm est.On Saturdays, I'm available after 1:15 pm EST and all day on Sundays. If you're interested in recruiting me, make a comment below.:)

KingShakFTW

Inkster Jr.
NNID
kingshak
Hey Flame! I'm kingshak from Turquoise Salt (TS) and I'd like to invite you to try out for our clan. Our clan consists of S-S+ ranked players who are striving to be the best possible. We're currently making our way higher up in terms of skill and have good tournament experience! We believe good players should join good team and I think you'd love to try out for TS. We are also currently looking for a good roller main so I believe you'd be perfect for the clan! If you'd like to try out you can check out our thread here! http://squidboards.com/threads/ts-t...-squad-na-recruitment-page.21096/#post-151791

I hope to see you soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom