• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

[S+99]OsweR's splatguides (piranha pit coming!!)

ReinerRubin5

Inkling
NNID
OsweR-1997
nice to meet you ,every one ,my nnid is OsweR-1997 ,S+99 ,main shooter and sniper .sometimes i can play other weapon
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/OsweR-1997
i want to share my guide ,but i am chinese ,so maybe my english is bad ,i hope you can understand ,thank you very much :)

catalog
part one : the basic tactics
1. gamepad
2. main weapon
3. sub weapon
4. special weapon
5. turf war
6. splat zones
7. tower control
8. rainmaker
9. stalker and guerrilla warfare
10. other advice
part two : maps strategy
1. ancho-v games (coming soon)
2. arowana mall
3. blackbelly skatepark
4. bluefin depot
5. camp triggerfish
6. flounder heights
7. hammerhead bridge
8. kelp dome
9. mahi-mahi resort
10. moray towers
11. museum d'alfonsino
12. piranha pit
13. port mackerel
14. saltspray rig
15. urchin underpass
16. walleye warehouse

part one : the basic tactics

1. gamepad
if you want to become strong ,please use +5 camera ,because S+ battle is speed duel
sometimes you need close combat ,sometimes enemy have longer range
you must be fast approaching ,turning faster than the enemy
for example ,if you use the splattershot jr. ,enemy use the range blaster ,you can slant rushed to enemy on both sides ,the enemy may be too late turning ,you can defeat the enemy

gamepad can tell you now war situation ,change color will tell you that the enemy's position ,frequent color changes ,it represents clashed
if you use inkstrike ,you can set up on the enemy's escape route or behind to help your teammates
when you seek a breakthrough ,you need to gamepad know the possible safe routes

the principle of super jump
please do not jump close to the enemy's colors ,unless it is to suppress enemy
if our death toll more than enemy ,be careful too
maybe you use the stealth super jump ,but in enemy positions is still dangerous ,because you may do not retreat

2. main weapon
i know everyone's different style ,however ,there are pros and cons of arms ,according to japan's statistics ,highest usage is splattershot
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm27511210
even the roller and the brush also need precision accuracy ,so i hope you can learn to use shooter
splattershot is comprehensive arms ,able to cope with a variety of status ,if you can learn ,use of other weapons will be more handy

when you have a level of technology ,you can challenge yourself ,learn a feature ,you can use the same characteristics weapon
if you can use ploosh-o-matic(range 20) ,of course you can use jet squelcher(range 80) too
if you are bamboozler(range 73) master ,you are e-liter 3k scope(range 100) master too
if you can use inkbrush ,of course you can use roller too

so i do classified according to the rate ,range ,power ,features
shooter and splatling additional to consider ink diffusion angle
even if the range is than 50 ,but the diffusion angle more than 4° ,or the rate less than 40 ,hit ratio is very low ,must be able to close melee
but ,high rate weapons in close melee too strong ,encounter must keep their distance
low range weapons must ensure a square position ,and lure the enemy into ,to launch a surprise attack

(the diffusion angle less than 4° weapons have: splash-o-matic ,l-3 nozzlenose ,splattershot pro ,h-3 nozzlenose ,dual squelcher ,jet squelcher ,and all splatlings)

when you select the weapon ,should consider whether there is a better alternative
for example ,in the same subsidiary weapon ,than the sploosh-o-matic (rate75, range20, power40) ,why not choose the custom dual squelcher? (rate55, range68, power28)

A. shooter
this series have the largest sub and special combination ,and balanced and diverse performance

B. blaster
high power and fireworks can attack enemy in obstacle beside ,this weapons is the most terrain without restrictions ,but weakness is the low rate ,be careful enemy turning

C. roller
excellent hit ratio and covering and power ,the weakness is high fuel costs and low rate

D. slosher
solid and reliable painting and can attack enemy behind in obstacle ,the weakness is high fuel costs

E. brush
run speed equivalent to swim ,broadwise attack more range ,but low power ,this weapon most need assassination

F. splatling
it have high range and rate ,but the weakness is the need to accumulators ,so not suitable for close melee ,and can not climb wall after to immediately attack

G. chargers
with high fuel costs and low rate to exchange range and one hit kill power
excellent sniper must be able to close melee ,so mainstream gear is the damage up ,but also someone use the defense up
in fact ,sniper much like roller ,the most effective is sneak attack
if enemy found you ,you'll difficult to hit ,if can not hit ,do not stubborn ,change your position
sniper need shadowy and elusive ,even excellent sniper can hiding in the enemy positions attack enemy
proper use your time ,and do not waste time ,sometimes you can be painted in the enemy side ,blockade enemy's escape route ,to help your partner
in addition ,you can refer to the following picture (too lazy to translate text)

3. sub weapon

A. burst bomb
for the power weak or low range weapons ,this can effectively compensate for deficiencies ,you can first shot burstbomb to enemy ,supplemented gun
burstbomb can also find the hidden enemy

B. suction bomb ,splat bomb
bomb can induce enemy to the location you want ,temporary expulsion of enemy ,or enemy into just corners
if rainmaker or splashwall before ,you have opportunity to instantly killing enemy
if enemy is chasing you ,you can stay bomb to let the enemy stop catch ,or in corner to give the enemy an unexpected attack

C. seeker
seeker will search for enemy within a certain angle
in close combat the enemy will not reflect

D. splash wall
although the splash wall is the powerful ,but the shooter also was confined ,therefore ,need to observe the situation to grasp the best time use
use doctrine is against the wall ,otherwise the enemy will go around behind you
when you stop enemy advance ,you can go to other places to support

E. beakon ,inkmine ,sprinkler
often the enemy will destroy the beakon and sprinkler ,so you can hide beside ,observe the enemy's reaction ,opportunistic attack enemy

beacon can advance fronts ,in principle ,one is enough ,destroy enemy and then supplement
sprinkler can add gauge
inkmine lets you notice enemy advancing direction ,and stop enemy chase you

i hate beacon! remember a principle ,do not let the enemy's beacon to remain in their positions
advancing frontline positions ,at the same time destroy the enemy's beacon

F. point sensor ,disruptor
when you know the enemy's position ,do not forget ,beside enemy might have hidden companion

4. special weapon
special weapon although very strong ,but you can not depend on it ,you need rely own strength search and destroy
if you're opening on painted at home ,you let teammates in 3 vs 4 danger ,and last time you will not have the means to fight back
if you use Skype ,use special weapon before ,please notify teammates ,let your teammates to lure enemy into attack position you want

A. inkzooka ,echolocator
needless to say ,best special weapon

B. suction bomb rush ,splat bomb rush
weakness of this weapon ,explosion takes time ,and not use the main weapon
at close range ,strength enemy will not be afraid this weapon ,he will put you to die
use of such weapons keep a safe distance with the enemy ,try to use the enemy can not escape corner

C. seeker rush ,burstbomb rush
in contrast to the above ,both arms are close fight with the enemy for

D. bubbler ,kraken
many people in tower control like use this weapon ,but if enemy use continuous shot weapons ,he will hit you falling into water
you may not be able to escape the enemy camp ,so use before to consider the distance and teammates

E. inkstrike ,killer wail
with gamepad ,there are three ways to use
attack absolutely can not escape enemy
blockade the enemy's retreat ,or driving the enemy into corners or you want
attack aimed at the enemy rebirth point

5. turf war
attack is the best defense ,strong player will in opening to search enemy
once you suppress the enemy rebirth point ,let idle teammate back home
or when you return to rebirth point ,at the same time painted home to ready gauge

in splatfest
you can opening directly reach enemy rebirth point ,defeat all enemies along the way
if enemies painted at home ,they not think your presence
(i used to have a perfect cooperation & division teammates ,in splatfest get over sixty triumph)

6. splat zones
opening do not hurry grab zone ,enemy will hunt anxious players
you need to surround the center zone from the side ,make sure our positions ,and defeat most enemies

it is difficult rule
you need good luck ,if teammate weak ,you need a pair of four of virtuosity ,rotten teammate more terrible than enemy
i hope you have time to advance the front ,grabbing the enemy's home ,an increase of enemy inconvenience
but more often ,you are in support your teammates
many maps ,you can not completely prevent enemy detour

if there are two zone ,i would choose to attack the enemy's home ,i hope all teammates together offensive
because enemy home difficult to attack ,but easy to defend own zone ,this rule comparison who's team more brave
for example ,in camp triggerfish ,so long as your team can suppress enemy's home ,you can easily protect own zone

detour or climbing walls enemy will be your easiest target
you need to lurk in enemy's route ,or choose to any enemy easily ignore nook
in height difference of terrain ,enemy's sprinklers will ignore corner ,when the enemy jump off ,you can attack enemy from behind
but do not be reused ,enemy will have experience ,second time enemy maybe check corner
you need change the location of ambush

if you are deadlocked with enemy for too long ,maybe enemy can use special weapon
other enemies may break other routes ,your teammates are crisis
sometimes you can lure the enemy into our positions ,attack together with partners

all rules ,if enemy break your home ,you need and teammates ,multi hit less
or you can put teammates as bait ,select ambush or detour
i do not like to detour ,as exports are usually very dangerous ,but sometimes have no choice

7. tower control
it is easy rule ,because tower is clear objectives ,teammates will not run around

we need three strikers to resist enemy in frontline
once tower started advancing ,i hope sniper on the tower ,because snipers close melee weak
when the tower advances ,you do not need home defense
if enemy began to move forward tower ,you have enough time to go back arrangement defense

in opening ,you do not know the enemy's distribution
once rush tower will attract enemy's attention ,you and partner can grasp the enemy
you can first grab and then leave tower ,start fighting

if situation dangerous ,not reluctantly to stay tower ,save your lives ,you can first escape or fight under tower
maybe enemy take the opportunity to grab tower ,then the enemy will expose danger

The Art of War : luring the enemy in deep
enemy is vulnerable in our positions
in general ,we advancing distance ,behind it will be safe ,otherwise not advance
of course, there are exceptions

if you are confident ,and determine vicinity or behind have teammate can to tower ,then you can leave the tower to battle

8. rainmaker

the striker

opening direct attack enemy will be better ,if the enemy concentrate wrecking ball ,they will be your best target

past i liked grab ball ,now i do not like it ,unless situation allows
because rainmaker not a good weapon
in the ranked battle ,can you really believe randomly assigned teammate?
believe yourself can help teammates open the way

but remember a principle ,not too far away from the ball
if you need detour ,please search the enemy of ten seconds range ,otherwise ,you will can not know war situation
please always pay attention to the movement of the ball ,do not let your teammates to danger

each maps have the most difficult passed hurdle ,sometimes striker must sacrifice ,defeat the enemy ,or resist enemy fire ,let ball advance smoothly

if rainmaker to die ,striker try to survive in enemy positions ,maybe enemy's attention be attracted ball ,at this time ,you can get reinforcements

the rainmaker
if you want to get ball ,you must first ensure the safety of surrounding
when observe lurking enemy ,if enemy does not shield position ,you can use the sniper skills: swing the gun
when you look not rendezvous with the enemy ,enemy is easy to lose vigilance ,this will increase your rainmaker hit ratio

if you can not hit enemy for some time ,then do not waste time ,enemy will have reinforcements
you can step back ,luring enemy to advance to easy attack position
you can also select detour ,waiting for teammates support
or go forward ,regardless of enemy

you have the ball ,it will attract enemy's attention ,you can trick enemy to wrong location ,then quickly turned to detour ,or join with partners

some routes entrance is safe ,but exports very dangerous and narrow
i would prefer a spacious road ,maybe all parts have ambush ,in other words ,the enemy forces are scattered ,and you have a lot of circuitous route can be selected

if no teammates ,sometimes also recklessly opportunistic go forward ,even if die ,so long as you can through the interception point ,this can increase the chance of winning

if you have the advantage ,at the same time ball in our hands
many people will holding a ball to delay time ,but sometimes remaining a lot of time ,enemy will become stronger because of the crisis ,there is the possibility of being reversed
remember a principle ,with the ball go forward ,even if the enemy snatched ball ,do not let that Fu_k damn ball to stay at home
ball farther away from home ,we have time to deploy defense

9. stalker and guerrilla warfare
do you have played the metal gear series? human visual have 45° angle attention range
when a teammate at war with enemy ,you can sneak attack enemy
you can half push the arrow keys ,there ninja squid effect ,but faster
using this technique ,you can improve your ability to use roller and other weapons to beat enemies

when you have the proper territory ,you need to patrol
can harass the enemy ,hit and run ,but do not reluctantly defeated ,let the enemy distract attention ,to make it fatigue
fled to the obstacle ,enemy may abandoned the chase ,you can detour attack
if enemy use dynamo roller or other ,against the wall can help you resist attack ,waiting to counterattack ,like other fps games
agility is the S+ player features

enemy want advance ,they must painted regain lost ground ,but enemy particularly easy ignore walls and corners ,you can apply the above principles ,create your tactics

10. other advice

A. gears
ideal gear combination is ability mix two or three
i like permanent ability (E.g: run speed up ,swim speed up ,damage up ,defense up ,ink resistance up) ,these are mainstream
some ability to die after launch effect (E.g: comeback ,haunt ,tenacity ,special saver ,quick respawn)
some ability has a time limit ,impractical (E.g: recon ,opening gambit ,last-ditch effort)
some ability to use opportunities are few ,or very little help to combat (E.g: bomb range up ,bomb sniffer ,cold-blooded ,ink recovery up ,ink saver main ,ink saver sub ,ninja squid ,stealth super jump ,quick super jump ,special charge up ,special duration up)
i will not commonly used above the gear ability
perhaps you have considered weapon and sub and special ,or unique tactics ,but i hope you can improve normal combat skills and survival ,do not have opportunism

B. headphone
hearing can help you search for enemy
even if you're like me ,poor hearing ,not distinguish the difference between the sound of ourselves and enemy
at least you can know someone nearby activities

C. winning percentage
i doubt nintendo will be grouped in accordance with the player's winning percentage ,in order to achieve an equitable
if you win more games ,more chances for the group to weak

however ,S+80 before deduction not be afraid ,you need to brave the continuing challenges ,unless your strength really is not enough
if you can easily beat A+ rival ,you will be able to survive in the S class
if you can easily beat S rival ,you will be able to survive in the S+ class
you can assess yourself strength ,in considering whether or not to pursue S+99

D. self-growth
courage is your best teacher ,do not be afraid to fight with enemy
you are a spartan warrior ,use your murderous give enemy fear
S+ players are homicidal maniac ,supporter is not survive in the S+ class

in order to win ,i was unscrupulous machiavellianism advocates ,if get win need to die ,i would not hesitate

you can read The Art of War ,it can be applied in the game and in life

you can learn from other player's experiences and videos
if you in the game ,took note enemy or teammates have interesting tactics ,should remember

(although the kill is important ,but everything has an exception)

Last edited:

ReinerRubin5

Inkling
NNID
OsweR-1997
part two : maps strategy

this chapter, it is assumed the TAG case
about turf war ,in principle ,as long as this map is can make the enemy can not escape rebirth point ,i will not explain
you only need to consider maps and the strength of teammates ,let two or three members invasion enemy spawn point ,leaving one or two members in the central stand ,you can ensure victory
if disparity between the strength ,turf war principles can be applied to the ranked battle

because the map is symmetric ,i will be our view to statements the left and right side ,whether at home or enemy positions
i will explain the principles of offensive ,if you want to defense ,on the reverse application

if you have questions ,for example ,how to deal with snipers ,sorry ,i can not answer you ,because i do not know the enemy's weapon combination ,strategy there are various possibilities
of course ,talking about here are just theories ,even in the tag teammates have sufficient strength and understanding ,but the actual at any time may accidents
so i said just principles ,in the ranked battle ,you need to make up for teammates defect and ad hoc response ,or you charge ,you can inspire teammates

1. ancho-v games (coming soon)

2. arowana mall

in splat zones
enemy can attack with four routes (contain barbed wire platform) ,so we need at least one member occupying left side ,it can control two routes ,least one member defense central or right side ,remaining members to maneuver warfare ,control the enemy plaza

the both side have terrain height difference ,it is suitable from behind attack enemy
when you control air superiority ,you can grenadiers hinder the enemy

in tower control
according to road of the tower ,you need all members to control the right side ,because enemy rarely on left side to defense ,so you can also attack enemy's rear from the left route
and this rule provides a right side wall ,it can help you to attack final stage

in rainmaker
left route is not good idea ,doors and export is too small ,too difficult ,teammates unable to support ,so this is a striker circuitous route
rainmaker can reckless rush to the front ,even though die ,we still have the advantage of air superiority

3. blackbelly skatepark

this is the smallest map ,so detour very short ,good use ,and you do not need use super jump
moreover ,if you will be defeated in the highlands ,the beacon will certainly be destroyed ,so beacon is useless

in splat zones
you have to prevent enemy detour ,as possible using the principles of turf war ,and time to time monitor the central tower
you can hide in front wall ,ready to attack the enemy

in tower control
battle occurred mainly in the plains ,because highlands is very low ,difficult to apply
when the tower to advance ,you need one member faced with enemy positions and to detour ,one member jumping enemy highlands

in rainmaker
you need killer.....
because map is too small ,detour is meaningless

4. bluefin depot

in splat zones
to front or detour ,guard zone or other side ,depends on allocation of enemies and members
enemy detour not terrible ,the difficulty of this rule is that your teammates do not have enough power and do not solidarity
this rule provides one platform ,you can grenadier on the enemy position

in tower control
on the left represents the defense ,on the right represents the attack
you and teammates can choose any route ,that are harmless ,you have plenty of time to defend
when more than 50% ,you can from the tower jump to the enemy positions (in picture deep yellow area)

in rainmaker
four climbing routes (left 1 ,left 2 ,right 2 ,right 1) and three touchdowns routes (climb ,platform ,barbed wire)
left 1 conservative route ,so long as you can to close second climb ,will be able to more than 50% ,but exports too small
left 2 is left 1 alternate detour route ,you need teammates respectively beachhead
right 1 is a another conservative route (barbed wire)
right 2 you can on the platform ,jump directly to approaching end point ,will be able to more than 80% ,but you have to wipe out nearby enemies

in this map ,rainmaker may not need guardian
because the offensive line is very wide ,but entrance is narrow ,you need more strikers detour and invasion enemy home
if enemy attention rainmaker ,striker will be able to attack
if enemy attention striker ,rainmaker will be able to move forward
for example ,if rainmaker select left 1 ,striker can be left 2 and right 2 respectively detour
even though rainmaker to die ,striker still can rescue and surrounded enemy
respectively forward can make rainmaker have more touchdowns chance

5. camp triggerfish

in turf war
this map to the river distinguish camp ,because the watergate will only open at last minute ,so difficult to achieve complete suppression enemy
even though you can beat enemy at spawn point ,but enemy can super jump ,maybe your home in crisis
maybe enemy will attack you from behind ,so you need in enemy positions to search and destroy ,but do not back home ,because enemy in their home have advantage ,enemy will certainly go home
turf and defense tasks to teammate

in splat zones
i said before ,you do not care your zone ,only need all members to the two-pronged ,invasion enemy positions
but in the ranked battle ,you need to consider the condition of teammates
if you are the defenders on left side ,you can gean shoot or grenadiers
if you are a striker on right side ,when you have advantage to go ahead
hopefully ,finally all members will be set at the enemy spawn point ,enemy will have no chance to escape

in tower control
you do not need go to the right ,because the right side of the enemy is not easy to support ,we are not easy to defend ,but you need to pay attention
if you can defeat enemy in the front ,you will have time to chase enemy on the right side
by the same token ,if you have advantage ,you need to invade enemy positions ,but pay attention to the left side

in rainmaker
have you ever thought ,why go on the left is mainstream?
because left side have spacious entrance and plaza ,but enemy's export too narrow ,so you can easy to get reinforcements
if you can lure enemy down to ground ,enemy will be nowhere to run
but opposite in front side

when rainmaker in the final stage ,striker must advance ,and you need one or two striker responsible for detour from the front ,invade enemy positions

6. flounder heights

in spalt zones
when you select a detour ,you will be in danger ,so please not reluctantly to defeat enemy ,your task is to interference enemy ,help teammates the front attack
all rule ,when you have air superiority ,you have time to invasion enemy spawn point ,let teammates attack detour enemies

in tower control
in the opening ,you need two members guard air
more than 30% ,you need two members to protect the front and rear ,stay one member to air defense
more than 60% ,you need three members to offensive end point
when the tower is between 20 to 30% ,there is a chance you can directly jump on the enemy's highland

in rainmaker
from enemy platform into the enemy field ,not from the far right and our platform into the enemy field
when your teammates control the air ,don't be afraid ,you can move forward reckless
close to the end point ,you can be painted walls ,in order to cross the defense

7. hammerhead bridge

in splat zones
invasion enemy home ,on the left and right sides and enemy tower to ambush and monitor

in tower control
invasion target is the right side square and front of the barbed wire ,you can also invasion enemy rebirth point

in rainmaker
this map ,all battle occurred mainly in the ground
because terrain is complex ,enemy has many circuitous routes ,or stay on the wall ,if you are on the barbed wire ,hiding in the ground of the enemy can attack you ,so rainmaker need guardian
one striker to using the ink check both sides and ground and rear of the building

8. kelp dome

ranked battle this map provides five export ,and three entrances into the enemy home
right outlet no retreat ,only strong player can apply
barbed wire and central tower provide your advantage monitor enemy

in splat zones
when you have advantage ,you need to patrol ,and occasionally harass enemy home
if you are in crisis ,you need to ensure the left front
or risk to harass enemy home ,compared to seek a breakthrough in the right front ,it can be more dispersed enemy

in tower control
first 50% principle similar splat zones
after 50% ,you need striker detour into enemy home ,attack enemy behind
if enemy over 50% ,impatient is useless ,only expect a counterattack after
can make one member to regain lost ground to the left of center ,you can will be surrounded by the enemy on left

in rainmaker
principles similar tower control
if you get ball after choose the right side ,maybe you can by barbed wire back home ,leaving from the right
the right of barbed wire can make rainmaker attack behind enemy ,to help striker

however ,if situation permits ,or you have Skype ,rainmaker can walk on the left route
if enemy want to stop ,teammates will hinder them
with luck ,the enemy will not notice ,rainmaker can easily touchdowns

rainmaker entrance arrival distance is shorter than the distance traveled by enemy at home
so you can trick enemy in the wrong position ,then quickly detour
the same situation is stalemate fighting ,smart detour let the enemy weighed down ,dispersed enemy forces let us breakthrough

idle striker can select detour or regain lost ground ,attack enemy behind ,and prepare rainmaker alternate route

if enemy on the left ,can use principles of tower control
when you snatch the ball ,please first hide in home ,from the right to leave
this allows the enemy far away from our house door ,make teammates have time to regain lost ground

9. mahi-mahi resort
before

after

in splat zones
victory depends on the occupation of central (it including both sides of the zone) ,because gean fighting is difficult
opening you need go to left side ,quickly defeat the enemy on the ground ,but maybe you need one member invasion enemy highlands ,monitoring and interference
right side is not good idea ,addition to your weapon considerations ,or nobody defense
or you can not care ,maybe annoying ,but enemy in the air is not terrible ,they will eventually be down
when you expel enemy to other side ,you do not worry home

in tower control
contrast with the splat zones ,right side is most important
50% previous ,enemy on the right side and their highlands ,you need two strikers invasion enemy positions ,one striker support in ground ,so you do not need worry left side

because 50% previous the height of tower
if enemy began tower advance ,but you can not in highlands stop enemy ,you also difficult to defeat the enemy on the ground
when the tower is between 50 to 70% ,highlands is still useful ,because the enemy will ignore the attacks from rear ,you have ten seconds ,jump off the highlands ,attack from rear

in rainmaker
this rule ,both sides are important ,members need to average distribution
about the entrance ,three entrances are not easily accessible
(the middle door appeared in the final ninety seconds)
so the best route is the right route ,enemy is difficult to ambush ,and promote rate faster
enemy is the same idea ,so our need to attention the left side
when the left side ensure safety ,all members need to invasion right side ,but maybe can make one member detour
if you can control right side ,then our three doors will be very easy defend
do not be afraid ,even rainmaker challenge the right side failure ,enemy will be concentrated on right side ,your team can surround them

left route and middle route is relatively ordinary ,primarily as alternate
when the enemy gathered at one side ,you can detour
you can also take the initiative to mislead enemy ,same reasons of the kelp dome

10. moray towers

sniper paradise!
analogy with building ,each flat is one floor (your zone is the first floor ,the square in front of the spawn point is the sixth floor ,and so on)

the same principles of the camp triggerfish ,all members must attack
you need to as much as possible climb enemy floors ,and to make use the walls ,this can reduce the chance of enemy counterattack
so this is compare to which team have more member have attack desire

in splat zones
according to the above principles ,most only stay one member to defense
if enemy has captured many our floors ,maybe you want to fight back from the top ,but you can also climb your floor ,sandwiched enemy

Ideally is one sniper
too many snipers ,then striker becomes less ,offensive capability will be much weaker
even sniper is very strong ,pair of four is also very difficult ,so do not be afraid sniper

in tower control
the same principles of the splat zones
but does not need defenders ,and only from the top and front defense

in rainmaker
the first floor has three routes (one of climb wall to the tower control end)
climbing on the left is the fastest route ,but you need two members detour

when the third floor of impasse ,you can pretend back the second floor to lure the enemy ,or up from the stairwell

Last edited:

ReinerRubin5

Inkling
NNID
OsweR-1997
11. museum d'alfonsino

in turf war
use here ,you can reach the enemy spawn point
or rainmaker touchdowns faster

in splat zones
you need members occupied the left and highland below ,to ensure our security ,and gradually occupied the opposite side of ground
the right side more dangerous ,if you want ,you can first in the right highland ,against the wall to adjust camera ,observe enemies distribution
even you occupied the enemy's home ,members also need attention the left side

in tower control
when the tower at 70% ,you can jump on enemy's the right side highland
allows one member from the left detour

in rainmaker
four three routes (left ,spinning platforms ,right) and three touchdowns routes (jump to left wall ,middle wall ,right wall)
the left barbed wire supply an extra route (pictured above)
the spinning platforms and left wall is best route
the right wall is bad ,too high and narrow

12. piranha pit

in turf war

this map is the first bigger and widest ,features is the two camps too close
home have complex terrain ,the enemy can easily escape ,in principle ,you need three members to suppress the enemy rebirth point
if there is no tag's cooperation ,attack the enemy home be impractical

in splat zones
because the two zone and home are too close ,route too more ,can not take into account any side ,so first strike any side is not much difference
into the enemy zone is full of obstacles ,so beacon can be arranged in the outer side bottom ,this can add to our rescue and detour choice ,to force the enemy away from the field to deal beacon ,and surrounded or dispersed enemy

in tower control
be ensure safety of the tower ,you need strikers in the central conveyor both sides to surround the enemy
when more than 60% ,the terrain is not conducive to defense ,because the conveyor and highland to battle is not stable ,the defensive side need to concentrate on one side

in rainmaker
although the rebirth points is different ,but the same principle of the tower control ,when the central breakthrough ,striker must occupied enemy's plaza
in principle ,the rainmaker are walking to the conveyor right side ,because the conveyor too close to the enemy rebirth point ,however rainmaker can walk the conveyor of half to jump off the right side
the conveyor left side is the fastest route ,if striker can use special weapons ,rainmaker can try to this route

13. port mackerel

this is my most relaxed articles ,all the rules are same principles
you only need to occupy all the central routes as quickly as possible ,and occupied enemies's home even rebirth point

14. saltspray rig

in splat zones
this map can be divided into five areas (home ,both sides ,bottom ,center ,top)
opening you need all members into central defeat enemy ,avoid enemy occupied the top ,at the same time occupying both sides
you do not care the bottom
when you have advantage ,you need three members in the enemy side ,one member monitor enemy detour
but in the turf war ,may allow one member to control the bottom

in tower control
the same principles

in rainmaker
you do not need in the central defeat all the enemies ,so long as enemy die more them ,all striker must attack the enemy spawn point as quickly as possible

if rainmaker want to delay the time ,in the premise of no enter prohibited area ,you can try to the top area

15. urchin underpass

in splat zones
you should try to suppress the enemy spawn point

in tower control
if the top 50% advances smoothly ,idle striker detour attack the enemy spawn point
if you are confident ,even though only you in the tower ,at 50% ,you can to tower jump to the enemy highland ,let behind teammate on tower

in defense you can get from the right side to the enemy behind

in rainmaker
this rule provides a wall at home ,you can quickly arrive battlefield
if you use Skype ,in opening the strongest members can occupied the enemy right side ,teammates do not need to ensure our position ,together direct attack ,maybe you can quickly defeat the enemy
by the same token ,when rainmaker across to barbed wire ,climbing wall safer and faster than taking the stairs

if the enemy attacked our home ,when you snatching back rainmaker ,or want to delay the time ,maybe you can go on the both side highland ,there actually quite safety
or from the right side to leave ,let rainmaker further away from our house

16. walleye warehouse

in splat zones
this is my favorite map ,and the second smallest map ,very suitable detour ,easy to suppress the enemy rebirth point
because central is very wide ,so the beacon can useful

in tower control
when offensive ,can make one member detour to right side ,or you can to tower jump to the container
the left route is very narrow ,two teams are not good to use ,but pay attention enemy detour to our behind
if the enemy push the tower ,you can detour to enemy behind

in rainmaker
according to the above principles ,i do not think the left is good route
if teammates collaborate ,the best route is the front
even though lose rainmaker ,you can surround the enemy
because the map is too small ,rainmaker mislead the enemy or detour is dangerous

Last edited:

Static

Inkling Cadet
NNID
kevinjamesfan65
nice, although it would be a lot easier on the eyes if you made spoilers for everything so that it is easier to find things and the page isnt as long!

Teeny Weeny Man

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Matt2179
You put a lot of time into this, and we all appreciate it but, it's all little confusing to read.

La Enchilada

Inkling
NNID
Waltzz
Not bad. You went through a lot of effort writing this up so I appreciate the time you put into this helpful guide. If I may, the use of spoiler tags for images would greatly increase the read speed of the documentation and help ease the reading of your work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom