S+ looking for a casual squad

Cuttlefish

...........Oops! I fell asleep!
NNID
tokkers
hello! i'm looking for a casual/fun squad/clan to join, preferably one that allows room to experiment a little and is focused on having a good time. here's some details!

RANK: S+ 8 (i'm kind of recently S+, out of practice with splat zones and rainmaker and would appreciate guidance)
MAINS: octobrush, bamboozler, splattershots (mostly wasabi and octoshot). i'm fine with adapting to my team's needs!
PLAYSTYLE: mostly a very aggressive player, i'm not afraid to trade a kill if it helps my team push forward. i can take it slow when needed but i'm best at getting down and dirty!
TIMEZONE: GMT (daylight savings in effect currently)
AVAILABILITY: i am available pretty much all days, 11am - 4am GMT

IMPORTANT: i can't call very well, i'm somewhat disabled when it comes to speech but i'm happy to listen. i'm sorry if this is an inconvenience, but i hope you can consider me anyway! (if you're fine with affirmative 'yeah's, i can do that)

thanks!

Lindsay

Inkling
NNID
solitaryspook
Hi, my name's Lindsay. I'm the leader of a casual squad named Ink Corps that's paired with a competitive squad called Cerberus. We are sister clans who share a discord server, and members are A to S+ ranks. We're becoming a pretty close-knit group and we share a lot of laughs. If you're looking for more casual play you can stay with Ink Corps, or if you want to play competitively you can apply to Cerberus once you're in. You can play for either (or both) and swap back and forth based on your availability and schedule. PM me if you're interested and you can trial with us to see if it's a good fit~

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom