• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

[S+] Looking for Squad

Takoyaki

Inkling
NNID
godot107
Hello Squids.

I'm German living in Japan and started playing Splatoon in August. Now I'm looking for nice people to play/squad with.​

Level: 50
(don't be fooled by the level & rank, I'm still not that good I'd say.)

NNID: -
(I don't feel like sharing these yet, but if anyone wants to know, just message me.)

Name: Sabrina
Languages: German, English, Japanese

Online Times: mostly nights.
(almost the whole day on the weekend.)

Main Weapon: Tri-Slosher
Sub Weapons: Octobrush & Splattershot Jr.
(currently I'm learning how to play with the Dynamo Roller)

Play Style: Support.
(I can be aggressive, but it depends on the team/situation.)

A few things to add:
  1. I don't mind playing with people who are younger than me, but playing with a few close aged ones would be great.
  2. I want to join a squad/a team whose players have a stable internet connection & don't disconnect every 2 matches or just keep lagging.
  3. voice chat is no must, but would be great.

Last edited:

crunchgames

Inkling Cadet
NNID
crunchgames
Hey there! We're Squidblast Pro looking for mature recruits and you seem to be the perfect match. We have two groups, Code Name: Squidblast (Our casual side) and Squidblast Pro (Our competitive side were we enter tourneys) We seem to be lacking in members lately and are looking for recruits. Your time seems to fit perfectly with ours and we use skype. PM me that if you don't wanna share it here or just add me on skype: squidblastsean. Hope to see you soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom