• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

S+ player looking for casual team or squad

Murfo

Inkling
NNID
Murfo87
I'm looking for ppl to play with since there aren't many S+ players out there to make the climb more fair. So I decided to work on my gear and level them up. Opened to anyone. I can even coach if need be or a leveling up partner. Don't expect me to be godlike tho.

NNID: Murfo87

Tentacruel

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Kevin0217
I'm an S rank that's not looking to raise their rank, I just some Ranked Battles without worrying about losing my rank. I could do a Twin Squad right now if you're available! NNID: Kevin0217

Jinx129

Senior Squid
NNID
Jinx129
I'm looking for ppl to play with since there aren't many S+ players out there to make the climb more fair. So I decided to work on my gear and level them up. Opened to anyone. I can even coach if need be or a leveling up partner. Don't expect me to be godlike tho.

I'm always looking for people for squad battles. Some coaching sounds good. PM me or Skype Jinxt.129506.....anyone really.
Lvl 10 C- squids are so cute. But honestly, random ranked teams are so unpredictable. It takes a lot of time to rank up without a stable team imo.

Murfo

Inkling
NNID
Murfo87
I can add you but I suggest you do some exploring yourself in ranked. You are lvl 10 C- meaning you have nothing to lose. There's no hurry to reach high rank. Go find your inner squid!!!

Jinx129

Senior Squid
NNID
Jinx129
I can add you but I suggest you do some exploring yourself in ranked. You are lvl 10 C- meaning you have nothing to lose. There's no hurry to reach high rank. Go find your inner squid!!!
Oh no. I meant I would have no problem doing ranked with beginners. Just saying I'm not picky and we all start there. That might change though. I'm developing a hunger for the higher ranks!
I think I am lvl 34, B right now.

Jayhwkjd

Inkling
NNID
Jayhwkjd
Hey @Murfo or anybody else looking for a crew, hit me up.

NNID & Skype are Fenrir_vii

Hey,

I'm level 30 B ranked (bounce between B+ and B) looking for a casual squad or couple people to play with from time to time. I play mostly in the evenings and weekends, CST. I might hit you up if you're still looking.

nnid is same

Last edited:

Jinx129

Senior Squid
NNID
Jinx129
Hey,

I'm level 30 B ranked (bounce between B+ and B) looking for a casual squad or couple people to play with from time to time. I play mostly in the evenings and weekends, CST. I might hit you up if you're still looking.

nnid is same
I recently joined the group Breaking Outta B's. There's usually someone around to play. The times vary as there are some EU members as well as CA, NA & MX. We are pretty successful at getting together for quad squad battles and there's usually someone around for at least a twin squad. I'm almost always on in the evening. Anyone can add me. Just let me know when you are available. My info should be posted above....somewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom