• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

S Rank Looking for NA Competitive Squad

SoProHunter

Inkling
NNID
Mr.Loophole
Hey, I'm S rank in all 3 modes, my main weapon is tentatek but can use other weapons if needed, and I'm looking for an S/S+ NA competitive squad that mostly plays in afternoons and evenings. I can play almost every day, and am willing to do league battles and scrims.

Odd xD™

Inkling
NNID
Odd7xD
I have a Squad with one more person needed, but I do have some requirements, send me a pm in Discord @Odd7xD#3021

ZephyrSonic

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ZephyrSonicU
Not sure if your still looking or not but I'm the leader of the clan I'm in that's semi competitive that has just over 10 people on so far and were looking for more. At the moment though we are semi-competitive looking to eventually go full competitive and I'm A+ in SZ, S+7 in TC and S+6 in RM. Meanwhile the rest of our clan has ratings between the Bs to S+ and always looking for more people so if your still looking and are interested my Discord is ZephyrSonic#6622

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom