• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

S Rank Luna Main wants to squad

SweetK

Inkling
NNID
SweetKeester
Hello everybody,

I'm SweetKeester and I'm looking for a casual group of squids to run some squads and scrims with. Currently S Rank, and I mainly use Luna (vanilla) blaster, though I'm very versatile in several weapons including splash-o-matic, Dynamo Roller, and Bamboozler. I'm more of a defensive/support player. Let me know if anyone is interested in playing

NNID SweetKeester
Age mid 20s
Time zone USA CST
Discord SweetKeester #4832

Tsf-Jinx

Ṭśƒ+Jinx
Hello everybody,

I'm SweetKeester and I'm looking for a casual group of squids to run some squads and scrims with. Currently S Rank, and I mainly use Luna (vanilla) blaster, though I'm very versatile in several weapons including splash-o-matic, Dynamo Roller, and Bamboozler. I'm more of a defensive/support player. Let me know if anyone is interested in playing

NNID SweetKeester
Age mid 20s
Time zone USA CST
Discord SweetKeester #4832
Hi im jinx leader of the splat fam casual clan and tsf competitive squad. You are welcome to join our discord server. We squad and play private battles every day. We have members of all ranks and nationalities. I think i added you on discord you can add me too if you're interested.

@Tsf-Jinx#2364

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom